BR on Sky-Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Now first of all before you ban/Warn me for doing double post I wanna say like this. Standish claims that Ben didn't know he was breaking 3.4 and sure, maybe he didn't but the thing is he did, and that's the problem, I mean I could just go up to u and pull a gun when you already got me under gunpoint and say ohh I didn't know I broke 3.4, and also 3 days ago tyler rey broke 3.4 same way, and I think it was Devils son who warned him.
Now this time I don't wan't Standish to deny it, I wan't it to be open for a while so you can reconsider, and also if you'r unsure watch the video in 0.5 speed.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Eddie / Tyrone Trevis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sky-Walker / Ben Walker
His/Her SteamID: no idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As you see in the video i had him under gp the whole time, and he keeps complaining no we pulled the same time and i would of shot you if you had ammo etc, and as you clearly see in demo i had him on gp way Before he had me. Would also like a reund on my m82
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
You need a demo for this to be considered, if you don't know how to get demos, look up the guide

As in relation to the video, he had his gun on his side while you had it pointed directly at him, it is cringy and extremely disappointing that Walker would do such a stupid move on someone. To add insult to injury he straight up lies saying that he had his gun up first.

+Support

Last edited by a moderator:

Trande

+ support for the same reason as last time. he clearly broke rule 3.4

Reaction score
This got denied yesterday now stop try Harding to get your M82 back.

• As already stated by various people, Ben Walker would not have known he was already (if you claim it to be gunpoint) at gunpoint, you do not exactly gunpoint somebody with an M82, but that doesn't exactly matter.

Ben Walker was clearly in control of the situation at first, he had the advantage of a close range shotgun, he was clearly dominant against a bamboozled shop owner with his weapon out.

If anyone starts posting still pictures claiming gunpoint, it's a matter of perspective.

TL;DR - Ben didn't know he was breaking 3.4, he was and believed to be the dominant force of the situation, after-all, he has a shotgun in passive, you have an M82, the situation was fast.

IF YOUR GOING TO RATE THIS DUMB BY FOLLOWING THE CROWD THERE IS NO NEED BECAUSE I'M NOT REALLY BOTHERED IT JUST SHOWS HOW MY OPINION ISN'T VALID ON A THREAD, THANKS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And this is why you don't run around with an empty m82 even though it looks like he broke 3.4. Good luck on the br

Reaction score
+SUPPORT

I have nothing against Sky-Walker but I clearly saw he broke 3.4.

Reaction score
I'll just go ahead and quote myself from the previous ban request
From what the demo shows, Walker turned towards the door as you raised your weapon, and may not have noticed it at all. He raised his own while turning back around, apparently still unaware you pulled yours.
It would, however, be best for Walker to provide his demo, or just a video of the incident.

Either way, I am neutral on this.

Trande

Something I'd like to add:

A friend of mine got an 1 day ban, after being under gunpoint in the dark. He didn't see him, took out his gun and onebanged him. Why make an exception here? Doesn't make any sense to me tbh.

Reaction score
You've just had your BR denied and you go ahead and make a second one the day after on the same person for the same offence? I don't think Standish is going to change his mind suddenly overnight. Like stated before Ben was in control of the situation and I feel he doesn't deserve to be banned.

TL;DR: -support

Reaction score
I Can see that Ben Walker Somehow KNEW the sniper wasn't loaded [AKA Has mags and ammo and can shoot]

Also he was planning on mugging you so when he closed the door he turned instantly and gunpointed you, he didnt see that you were gunpointing him.

It's not that im defending him or else, it's just i described what i saw

If you rated my post "Dumb" then honestly you are "dumb", The correct one is "Disagree".

So -Support.

Ash

Reaction score
I agree with Standish here, Ben was clearly in charge of the situation, he went to close the door without noticing that he was actually gunpointed.
I feel that it's a pathetic idea to actually aim an M82 at someone whom has no bullets in the gun....what kind of idea is that? (Correct me if i'm wrong.)

In all fairness, attempting to bluff your way out of it when you know your gun has no bullets in, is kinda 3.4 in its self as why would you bluff it when they clearly have bullets? Surely, in real life you would drop the gun to prevent yourself being killed.

Reaction score
This is just a fat cluster fuck. Honestly by the looks of it sky Walker Turns around and looks at him then takes his Gun up. Also i would like to see his demo to clear things up.

Reaction score
I'd like to point out that Ben noticed that he didn't have ammo after Ben took his gun up.
43f90a1b58.png
He doesn't know about his ammo yet.

62f4a139c6.png
Yet here he does after he Eddie didn't ''shoot''. Both have took weapons when Eddie had him at gunpoint first.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For all of you who wonder, it could well done be loaded because i bought the gun with a mag and a box of sniper ammo included. So assuming it wasnt loaded was completely wrong

Also ask abdi/loejseren because i bought it from him

Trande

HBtC7YZ.png

Sky-Walker walks in with the thought to steal his M82. Eddie understands the threat and raises his M82, CLEARLY gunpointing Sky-Walker. Sky-Walker turns around and finds himself on gunpoint, and then decides to raise his own gun, a shotgun.

Clearly breaking 3.4, because he justifies it by assuming (not knowing) the M82 isn't loaded.

If risking your life for a M82 is okay, then we can all start killing cops for traffic tickets again.

Status
Not open for further replies.