BR On Xhantium-2.1, 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] ErmakDimon/Mike Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [ZombZ.net] Xhantium/Narek Torossian
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21957724
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1-refusing to pull over in a simple traffic stop for reckless driving, his excuse was "i'm poor i can't afford a ticket" or something like that.
3.4-ending a pursuit by starting a shootout while officers paniced and called for backup meaning that if there was not 4 cops it could've been a 10v1 shootout, also risking his life and risking getting a jailtime by iniciating a pursuit.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!vdN2mBCK!i2Hc7q0nnrkFS1sYNjr-8WVFRgeF8_Q8whsdMt-5KaU
Tick: around 15000

@xhantium
[DOUBLEPOST=1435914975,1435914239][/DOUBLEPOST]youtube video is now up

Reaction score
Right so here we go.
I fleed from the ticket due to the reason I was low on cash due to me just buying new car aswell as i was carrying ammo and mags for guns, that i previusly had killed 2 people with (it was some days ago IRL but I still IC could have been wanted for the murders where i also in same situation set off a c4 explosion)

So as the escape goes on I decide to try to hide at farm, only to realize that i didnt had you shaked off as I thought I had.
So as I realize shit im fuckt here I drive back in order to surrender, only to realize you had your guns pulled out.
As you pulled guns out you were being a direct threat to me and I had to react the proper way (Else i would break 2.1 and 3.4 i believe) so I stopped my car and gun my gun out and engaged you.

IMO your the cause of this reason to escalate because you pulled out your guns.
Also you broke law 11.11 and thats also a break of rule 4.1.
Here is law 11.11 for people who dont know or remember it.

LEOs may only use their firearms when a suspect(s) is posing a direct threat to any other member of the public and/or is believed to be intent on harming any other such person(s) (appropriate evidence, as defined under section 10.3, must have been obtained when acting on such a belief).

Reaction score
You cant draw your gun as a cop cause you chasing someone...

Reaction score
I am going to give MY opinion on the situation, it may be incorrect and could have arguments against it.

ErmakDimon, you are making a ban request in accusation of these two rule breaks:
  • 2.1 Play Realistically - This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; because life is not ‘black and white’, there is potential for some scenarios to have not been included in this document, these rules are also not necessarily ‘written in stone’, meaning that exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.
  • 3.4 Putting your life at risk -
Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

Risks are deemed to be unreasonable when it can’t be appropriately and effectively justified; for example, if a player was to rob the bank and fail, leading to their death, that player would be expected to demonstrate to an administrator that they had a realistic and reasonable plan and/or mind-set to succeed.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically; for example, if a player kills another player, which results in the former’s death and/or imprisonment, it will mean that the player has failed and unless they can effectively and appropriately demonstrate/prove that they had a realistic and reasonable plan to succeed, an appropriate punishment will be enacted.

A common example would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket; this would likely result in the enactment of an administrative punishment because this specific example is deemed to be inappropriate - this is because the risk (death/life-imprisonment) involved with the murder of a Police Officer is grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket, typically.

Another common example would be for a player to violate traffic laws without a good/reasonable reason.

Your argument of Xhantium breaking 2.1 is "refusing to pull over in a simple traffic stop for reckless driving, his excuse was "I'm poor i can't afford a ticket" or something like that". As Xhantium has pointed out in his response to this Ban Request, he has pointed out:
  • "I was low on cash due to me just buying new car"
  • "killed 2 people with (it was some days ago IRL but I still IC could have been wanted for the murders where i also in same situation set off a c4 explosion)"
Although Xhantium not having enough cash to pay a ticket he may have received is not a perfectly good explanation for breaking several laws and rules in the process of his escape due to him simply being able to explain to the officer about the situation and could have lead Xhantium to be let off with a warning after the first "drift" which is not a serious crime.

However, Xhantium has a valid point on how he killed 2 people with the gun in-character when his character did not die and as you may know, life continues in-game just as it does out-of-character. There would be a high chance that Xhantium would have received a warrant for his arrest due to murder (if this was real-life and warrants weren't quickly removed). Xhantium has a valid excuse for breaking traffic laws in regards to his safety of not being put into jail for near maximum years due to murder and evading police.

Your argument of Xhantium breaking 3.4 is "ending a pursuit by starting a shootout while officers paniced and called for backup meaning that if there was not 4 cops it could've been a 10v1 shootout, also risking his life and risking getting a jailtime by iniciating a pursuit".

This links very closely with the previous points which Xhantium pointed out and other points made such as:
  • "As you pulled guns out you were being a direct threat to me and I had to react the proper way"
Xhantium had no idea what you were chasing him for, whether it was only the pursuit or if it was for a possible warrant for MURDER. LEO's had pulled weapons out in attempt to stop the vehicle. In fear of his life and for other roleplay reasons, Xhantium reacted violently so that he had a chance of escaping because if he did not, it can be sure that he would eventually be caught and taken to prison for not only evading police but also for a possible warrant that could be logged on the police computer, increasing the jail sentence by years.

Although I am right to say that Xhantium's reasons seem a bit bazaar, overall they would be correct to use during a roleplay situation. -Support in the end.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Xhantium will be banned for the following rule breakages:
  • Simply driving off from a police officer because you are "too poor" to afford a ticket is not a reasonable reason, at all. It isn't difficult to easily earn 1000$ or to even borrow from a fellow friend, I therefore believe that this overall elaborated and escalated the situation into one which didn't have to be caused, if you'd of simply pulled over. - 3.4
  • Now, you felt as if a crime committed a few days prior to this incident could still arise due to the fact that you haven't died. The only issue I have with that statement is that Ermak was pulling you over as you'd just committed a traffic offence in-front of his eyes. If he wanted to pull you over due to actions that happened a few days before, then he'd of already intercepted a chase with you. I'd figured that you'd find it weird that as soon as you break traffic laws, he coincidentally decides to peruse you (@xhantium)..
  • I also feel that the only reason why a weapon was pulled was to simply show a threat toward you so you'd exit your vehicle. If you knew the law then you'd understand that 11.11 states that under the circumstances a weapon could not of been fired, you should of understood this, therefore meaning that you'd have a different outlook on the situation, and you'd simply stop what you're doing, as a weapon was drawn.
  • I also felt as if Vehicle damage was not taken into account at all during the pursuit, there was so many occasions where realistically your vehicles state would if diminished so much, that it would render it un-drivable
All of this, and more, makes me feel that you still fail to adhere to the servers rules. This will therefore lead to a 3 month ban being instated immediately, the main reason for the length is due to a high amount of prior breaking of 3.4 and generally 2.1.​

Status
Not open for further replies.