Police Suggestion Bring back white gloves to Command+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Put the white gloves that LT's used to have on the LT/CPT/MAJOR/(A(D)COD Player models

What benefits would this idea have for the department: Distinctive LOOK for Command Officers,
Easier Identification of Command+ due to the Bar on the shoulders
Nostalgia
Only obtainable by rank, Wouldn't give any benefit to the user, but helps identifaction

What potential negatives could this have for the department: none.

Other additions: Bring it back for V5!
@GamingPeach @Mimball

Deleted member 1235

This provides no benefit other than fuelling already fragile egos

White gloves would single out the LT and simply make them easier targets during any raids or shootouts, and we already know the PD needs as much help with those as it can get.

Reaction score
'White gloves would single out the LT'
That's what we want... Officers are unsure who to go to when they need assistance during shootouts and raids and it's not easy to find them in all the confusion.
You have not played police at all since coming back.

Reaction score
As @Duffy Is saying, there isn't much any benefits to this. Other than some people flexing about being Lieutenant in a virtual game, however another thing is Lieutenants+ irl often DO have white gloves on when their doing something, such as Meetings, Party's, Department Funerals, and I'm not gonna lie, it looks kinda good.

So tbh I wouldn't mind it being added, plus it would give a bit of a visual.

Reaction score
To be honest, I always liked the style of it but the issue is that there is already too much discrimination against ranks under Corp and this will not help that scenario.

Reaction score
Not constructive at all, Please reply with something that is YOURS And constructive

Reaction score
I Have not seen any discrimination between High ranking members and Corporals Below. If this is taking place, then, please make an Internal Affairs complaint

Reaction score
He can't make IA on normal civilians. He's talking about People being discriminating(Unless I'm just retarded and misunderstood lol)

Reaction score
As if the big golden stripes on your collar, and the command patch aren’t your back aren’t enough to differentiate you from other officers. Makes sense. I can’t tell you’re command.

Reaction score
No thank you, In this current atmosphere we’d be easy targets in a shootout, there is no point in this when better things could be done for the server instead of making me and you lot look like Micheal Jackson. It’s fine enough we can be identified by the back of our uniforms/stripes and command car we may drive.

Simple communication on the radio can help officers find out if a command member is on and SGT’s are good enough and we don’t need an ego boost when most of the time on duty our powers are fairly similar to that of a SGT.

Reaction score
You can indeed, @Husky. @Mimball if that suggestion was to be posted, how do you think it would work? Not sure how modelling works, but wouldn't they have to make a tonne of models based on what medals were achieved, some people have multiple of 1 and in different ways.

Reaction score
We don't receive the command patch on the back of our vests... We have supervisor even then, its hard to see at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.