Broken storage items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello

I have a few problems with traffic cones and warning barrels in my storage. When I click on a traffic cone or warning barrel, I can often take one or two out before being met with a warning message and an inability to take the rest out.

KolJ4Ze.png

The warning message 'You can't put government items into storage' can be seen.

At the time the image was taken, I was a civilian and trying to take the items out, not put them in.

Is it possible for the traffic cones and warning barrels to be manually removed from my storage? Does anyone know any potential fixes?

Solution
A staff member has sent barriers/cones into your storage that you placed as a cop hence why you can’t take any out even the legit ones. Unfortunately it’s quite common for this to happen. AFAIK they’ll have to be deleted from your inventory by a dev
Reaction score
Hmm that is a bit weird... I suggest making a bug report here; https://perpheads.com/forums/bug-reports.345/

Have you tried going on duty and trying to take them out?

Great idea, I'll try heading on duty and removing them.

As for the bug report, I'm not entirely sure how I managed to get government property into my storage so unfortunately I don't think I could make a bug report with enough information to lead to a fix. I'll look into it however.

Reaction score
A staff member has sent barriers/cones into your storage that you placed as a cop hence why you can’t take any out even the legit ones. Unfortunately it’s quite common for this to happen. AFAIK they’ll have to be deleted from your inventory by a dev

Solution
Reaction score
make bugreport -tiny probably

Status
Not open for further replies.