Brutal Messages / Decapitation

Reaction score
Topic:

A decapitation system

Short explanation (in notes):
- I feel that being so sadistic could mean that some people wish to spread a message in the form of a brutal mutilation.
- Use a machete and slash someone's head whilst they are crouched, or slash the neck of a corpse.
- Carrying one is extremely illegal, selling them can result in 10 years prison (MC Reference).

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I think that brutal messages should be added because it adds a lot more of scare factor to something, let's say a raid finished on someone who fucked with Crafting+. Crafting+ would want to leave a message for the other members, so they string up a head of their colleague and leave it for the fellow org members to see. Live action decaps could be good for getting information or having someone do something.

Optional additions:
- Maybe longer decapitations for knives.
- If a head is found as a prop, they can be taken for evidence.

Additional Comment: This idea was sort of based off the Russian Mafia. Imagine walking into your friends house and see his head strung up? Wouldn't that send a chilling message?

Reaction score
Why would we need this, it would be gibberish, especially considering how corpses despawn after some time.

I'm also quite certain that this is not possible due to source engine and the way playermodels work in this engine.

Reaction score
If you are talking about recording it.
There no mask to cover your face.
This isnt Iraq so doing this in the US, you would have to be retarded.

If you are talking about just beheading.
Usually when someone kills someone they would want to get the fuck out of there as quick as possible or try to get rid of evidence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are essentially asking for this, and gibing would just be done for fun.
It will lead to more rule breaking.
f381653a8c.jpg

Reaction score
Ryan, please, stop making these! I'm really sorry to say this, but they're just retarded.
From what I know, Paralake is not anywhere close to Iraq, Syria or any sort of country that ISIS are going around shooting and beheading people, and if you want to be able to behead people in a game, you should get some help with what is and what is not CROSSING THE LINE!

Reaction score
Well, this is going a bit overboard. I mean, this suggestion comes straight out of an Islamic State message video and it not only isn't too practical in game and server terms, it also might be interpreted as offensive by some people, so yeah, doesn't look like a thing that could happen, nor is it something that should.

-Support

Deleted member 1235

I come on to roleplay as a cop or a criminal, not cut peoples limbs off. You've been on too much LiveLeak sunshine. This is just wrong, and not needed in anyway.