New Job: Bus Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I was playing today and I realized that there were not that many working class jobs players may become aside from Taxi Driver, Delivery-Man and Road-crew workers (and to the lower extent of shop owners). This made me wonder if there could possibly be an implication of the Bus Driver job, similar to the Taxi Driver job.
Sorry if this job has already been suggested.

Topic:
-Bus-Driver Job

Short explanation:
-Addition of the Bus-Driver Job.

Detailed description:
-Due to there being few working class jobs, I thought this could be a good idea and could work better than the Taxi-Driver job. Bus-Drivers must follow a certain route and pick people up where/when necessary.

Optional additions:
-Multiple Bus' working along different routes moving to different locations, just like real-life.
-Players could be able to advertise their businesses on buses just like these:
Bus-T-Side.jpg

buses1.jpg

Feel free to suggest additional features and such.
Thank-you for reading.
-WobbieRob

Reaction score
+support. Should make it VIP job though as i can see new people abusing a big bus.

Reaction score
Already suggested and denied. The bus driver job was removed because no one used it that's why their is a taxi job. Also with the monorail and the taxi job bus drivers are not really needed

Reaction score
Read the other subforums to see what ideas have been either accepted, denied, or listed as too excessive.

It really gets no easier than this, read the section these are under.
https://perpheads.com/threads/bus-drivers.2055/
https://perpheads.com/threads/bus-driver.3431/

It is as simple as this, there are other modes of public transportation available. If you need a specific location, use a taxi. If you need a general area, use the monorail. The bus does not belong on the highway and to simply shuttle people around the city does not warrant the obstruction it would produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.