Gravity Falls

Reaction score

I've decided to quit playing the server, as this is my final year of school so I really want to succeed and stay healthy for the army.
I first joined the server almost 5 years ago, when it was back in evocity, when you could raid the bank with an unloaded shitty pistol and get 20k... It's really changed since then, and I think it is better now.
I want to thank everyone who made this server great, and who are still running it to this day, you made me happy.
this is also my last time entering gmod(Or multiplayer gaming as a whole), I guess my time count will always stay as 995 hours...

Today I study robotics, physics and computer science, I really want to focus on my hobbies and get better at what I do, so if anyone wants to talk programming with me you can contact me on steam.

Also, I still have @Belg Lmfao 's M16A4 he gave me like 4 years ago :)

Reaction score
I thought he ment coming to the forums.
also, I found this screenshot from like ages ago!
1538129954407.png

edit: Just checked, it was from feb 2014 and was in paralake v1

Reaction score
You got the same interests as me in school (robotics and computer science) and its really nice subject to study in, I wish you the best of luck

Reaction score
You got the same interests as me in school (robotics and computer science) and its really nice subject to study in, I wish you the best of luck
I agree, thank you and good luck to you too!