captain (uhlooshin) - enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
My steam username is currently 'uhlooshin'. Formerly known as 'captain' within this community, though.

ROLEPLAY NAME:
My roleplay name is currently 'Charlotte Wakefield', the same name I've been using for quite some time now.

STEAM ID:
My steam identification number is STEAM_0:0:83150437.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I've recently returned to this community full-time a few months ago. There's plenty of reasons behind why I'm interested in Enforcer, but the main reason is to help both the server and community thrive. In December of 2020, I was accepted for the rank of Enforcer and served within the PERPHeads staff team and reached the rank of Moderator before resigning on my own accord. Since my return to PERPHeads, I've noticed an influx of players that have absolutely zero intent to roleplay on the server. Most of them are around during late hours, when I am around (roughly 1-7 AM Eastern Standard Time). I believe because of my experience as a former staff member with this community, I would be a great addition to the team. I have a very open schedule during the later hours in the day, allowing me to be online to solve reports and help new players learn the road a bit easier. I have a lot of time I can dedicate to the server and community again unlike the past. I would really like to step forward and help as much as I can. I really do enjoy helping and encouraging new players and becoming an Enforcer again will allow me to extend help to all type of individuals. PERPHeads is the only Garry's Mod server I play on, so for further assurance, I'd be on as much as I can to help these players and keep the bad guys out.

To add, I think that I am a great candidate for this role. I have an extensive amount of experience when it comes to roleplay server moderation. I've served in the PERPHeads staff team and several other community staff teams, including FiveM servers. I feel that I have the skillset required to be a staff member with the PERPHeads team. I'll admit that my activity has been rather spotty over the last two years since my resignation, but fortunately enough, my schedule has cleared and I am here to stay. In addition, I believe that becoming an Enforcer would be a positive thing for the server to assist in late hours when reports are coming in and there are little to no staff members online to solve them. I have also been working to assist new players as much as I can during later hours via the help chat, or in person, when they're curious on how to get started - or even guide players that are breaking the rules when staff aren't around. I think it's important that there's someone they can have guide them properly!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

It would be a great honor to serve in the PERPHeads staff team again! My resignation in the past was mainly based on my schedule, school and other key factors which no longer apply since I've graduated and got my life together. I hope that both the community and the team that reviews this application can consider the help that I can provide to help better PERPHeads!

✅ I meet all requirements for the Enforcer position!

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums.
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months.
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months.

Reaction score
You haven't been very active since you left the server, so I suggest catching up with the community and increasing your activity before reapplying for this position but I must state my interactions with you have been good each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.