STEAM NAME:
[PH] Captain

IN-GAME NAME:
Celia Hype

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:83150437

USA - United States of America
emojipop0630.jpg

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become an enforcer for many reasons. I want to become an enforcer to make a change to the server. I have been with Perpheads for such a while now, and I have great extended knowledge of the server rules. I want to become an Enforcer to help the community with a helpful hand. Since I have been with Perpheads, my law and rule knowledge has extended to the point where I want to help others understand the rules, and make sure others do follow the rules so they do not get in administrator situations for breaking the rules.

Since I have been here with Perpheads, the community thrives in many ways. I have been taught so many things while here. I want to make sure everything within the community goes well; and everyone has the best of the best. I want to become an enforcer to make the extent to help others with issues, concerns and much more that they may be experiencing or having. The players here are interactive, and so are the staff members here with Perpheads. I want to spread my rule knowledge throughout the community, to the players that need it. I want all of the roleplay within the community to be pure, and not to be interrupted by unrealistic actions, or any type of rule breaking that may interfere with roleplay.

I am a very open-minded individual, and love to hear the opinions of others. I always feel like helping others when they need it the most. I love to help others with the /help chat, and when players/community members have issues, which I work to help resolve them together.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am moderately active upon the teamspeak3 server, which shouldn't be an issue unless stated otherwise.

Reaction score
After seeing you RP having a baby in the middle of bazaar and this after:
229a156785ed80afaa879ff93686a65d.png

I can't really take you seriously as a human being let alone an enforcer/staff on the server

Reaction score
The only time I've seen you on was when you rammed my friends car 2 days ago. Become more active pls

Reaction score
When I speak to Captain in TS when he's on he seems like a great guy, however he let's himself down by being so inactive it's rare I see Captain in the server or helping out in help chat. I really think you need to improve on your activity before making an enforcer app

Reaction score
After your past actions you made it so I can't really say if i can trust you or not you. It would really depend on how your acting both IG and OOC. But let us see by that time whats going to happend.

I would also like to apologise for the Ar i made on you by the time made when you made your first Enforcer app, and me delivering the Salt to OOC

Reaction score
+Support
Captain is mature and i think he deserves a chance to be enforcer, He knows the rules and i think he would be amazing at enforcing them.

Reaction score
-Support
I know that your are active on Teamspeak and the forums but the main thing you need to be active on is the server and I barely ever see you on there. This is what happens, you will be really active for a week but then the week after that no one see's you on the server. Also I have never seen you help out anyone in help chat or in occ.

rat

Reaction score
After seeing the conduct that caused your ban in September, I believe that you've failed to underline what steps you've taken to improve from that incident. You seem to have not focused on any real issues people may have with you in your app. Using buzz phrases like open minded and writing reams about your love of the server is great and all but that doesn't make you a worthy candidate for enforcer.

Reaction score
//on phone

Look, I think you're a nice guy and all, but a lot of the things you've written in your application don't underline your capabilities. Based on your application, I can see you want to help, but you haven't really stated what would make you a good staff member.

I want to become an enforcer to make a change to the server. I have been with Perpheads for such a while now

How will you make a change?

and I have great extended knowledge of the server rules. I want to become an Enforcer to help the community with a helpful hand. Since I have been with Perpheads, my law and rule knowledge has extended to the point where I want to help others understand the rules

You've sort of repeated yourself.

Since I have been here with Perpheads, the community thrives in many ways.

How will this help your application?

I want to make sure everything within the community goes well; and everyone has the best of the best.

You as an individual can't change that.

I want all of the roleplay within the community to be pure, and not to be interrupted by unrealistic actions, or any type of rule breaking that may interfere with roleplay.

You as an individual can't change that. There will always be rule breakers.

In addition to what I've said above, you haven't proven yourself at all yet. Personally, I've only seen you a couple of times, however, it may br because of the time zones. I'll stay neutral on this one.

Reaction score
Not going to support this, every time I've seen u, u tend to minge around. Try to become more mature and prove to the staff team that u can be a decent enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support

Have seen around the server alot
(i dont know what people are talking about) an Captain is an amazing roleplayer.

Reaction score
-support
Captain, your actions in game have shown that you are not capable of taking an enforcer position. You lack knowledge of the rules as I have witnessed you break some, plenty of times while as a police officer and as a civilian. I believe you are not ready for a position like this at this time, and I believe you need to work on following the rules moreover trying to enforce them upon others.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team have thoroughly considered your application and have decided to deny you at this moment in time, thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.