Car dealership improvements

Reaction score
Topic:Improve the car dealer

Short explanation:
-Change the car dealer building so it could have offices and desks, as real life CDs always do
-Move the NPCs to their own desks
-Make a random (5%-50%) discount on a random car every 6 real hours.

Detailed Description:
Our current Car Dealership is good, but not realistic. There is no desks, no computers, as you can see in real car dealerships there are always desks and all that stuff.

Discount on cars: every car dealership has discounts, so why wouldn't we add them? There will be a random 5%-50% discount on a random car that will change every 6 real hours. This will allow people to get cars easier, but it wouldn't be abused

Optional Additions:
-Change NPCs clothes to suits

Reaction score
So what is your point exactly? If you want to change the map it would be to excessive as I believe that the map limit is reached. (I'm not a focken map maker so don't judge)

EDIT.

Also where would the desks be put in? The car dealer is pretty small at the moment so you want to put them upstairs? There is a desk there already.

MattIs

Mhm, I don't think XQ is interested in making an update to paralake however I prefer the V1 car dealer too.

Reaction score
Honestly you come up with a lot of ideas Ermak which I like a lot! It's fun reading them and some ideas are really cool! However with this honestly there are some things that do not fit at all for example the one with a discount, that never happens in real-life. You basically mean "happy hour" however that's not really "realistic" because they would loose to much money.

Reaction score
Honestly you come up with a lot of ideas Ermak which I like a lot! It's fun reading them and some ideas are really cool! However with this honestly there are some things that do not fit at all for example the one with a discount, that never happens in real-life. You basically mean "happy hour" however that's not really "realistic" because they would loose to much money.

Somehow it is realistic but not as the suggestion stated with discounts upto 50% that's not very realistic but maybe having it at a rate between 5-10% would be quite realistic. For example maybe there could be a randomly selected car each week or so that has some kind of discount but I cant really see how it would enchance roleplay, cause lets be honest with ourselves exotic cars are exotic for reason and everyone would want one. That's why it would be pretty bad having 50% discount every 6th hour that would enable more people that puts less effort into the server and into their own economy into having one of these cars. And sooner or later the uncommon and exotic cars would be very common and you wouldn't be able to differ from a sweater vest and a player that have been putting in weeks of playtime into the server.

Reaction score
Half and half -> +/- Neutral

Hmmm, well I'm not too fussed about the desks, and they kind of have one, just shared... But the discount thing sounds good maybe not up to 50% but maybe 5%-10% like Ozain said but only on certain cars (Maybe donator only cars (and not all of them)) - Also emphasising on that point about exotic/rare cars being extotic/rare because of their hefty price tag...

Last edited: