Car Durability

Reaction score
Do you guys think car durability is good at the moment? Do cars when shot by guns break in a good way and incase you aren't aware as a police officer if you right click a car an enough amount of times it can actually disable it lol but I was mainly focusing on the amount of shots it takes.

AFter reading this and specifically watching this

I realized how durable cars can be even against 50. BMG. I really do think in my opinion cars generally should have more durability when being shot with obviously melees not being able to disable a car and I think this would be beneficial to everyone whether it be criminals or cops in using cars as weapons, chases and using cars as getaways resulting in many positive changes one being criminals being able to get out before cops come more often instead of risk them mistakenly sitting at the scene since they lack a fast getaway.

Reaction score
absolute realism is not the goal of the server, this fact has been restated countless times

This mechanic is in place to provide a balance and offer a way to stop a moving car. IRL you would not be able to push cars out of the way and keep ramming/crashing them without damage as it happens in perp.

IMO damage is fine as it is

Reaction score
cars should not be more durable, @The HitMan will be unstoppable when running over innocent civilians near a children hospital while chasing a grocery store robber
Can confirm this is exactly how it'll go. The dude has so many kill tallies on his front bumper that they actually had to start painting them a different color because it was a solid color at that point.

Reaction score
Can confirm this is exactly how it'll go. The dude has so many kill tallies on his front bumper that they actually had to start painting them a different color because it was a solid color at that point.
might as well rename this to "Buff Callum Byford"