Summer plans?

Reaction score
So, I don't know if this was suggested or not but, I thought maybe what are your plans for summer?

My plans for summer is the beach, going out and having fun with friends.
Do you have any plans?
If so, post it down.

Anyway, hope you have a good time in summer as always. :cat:

Reaction score
I'm going to denmark in the end of July to go to a football cup.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434275227,1434275193][/DOUBLEPOST]Rest of the the time is probbabky perp

Reaction score
filepicker%2FwCJhNfjySIS1t9lF94rs_snooplion.jpg

Thug Lyfe

Reaction score
Halfway through my summer holiday, I will be visiting Portugal for two weeks. All the other days I will probably just sit on my computer and go out with friends every now and again.

Reaction score
Currently my plans are to step up my training program, so when I join the Danish army in August I'll be able to physically ready to apply to become either a sergeant or private and then hopefully either on to become Military police, medic or EOD / CBRN

Reaction score
I'm going on a trip to Austria and Germany like every year and I'm hoping to get my drivers license this summer

Reaction score
I'll work as a stager(?) at a "network and code" workplace till half of July, and then immedialtely after this stage i'll go in a summer camp, as an animator, which is about religious moments and a big roleplay game which will last 10 days (the same length of the camp)

Reaction score
I will be gone to Izmir, Turkey at the 23rd of June for around 6 weeks, a well deserved rest after I have finally finished all my school work. I have to bring some good series to watch if it gets boring (feel free to recommend me some!), I won't be able to be on PERP but atleast on the forums :D And maybe we will go to the north of Turkey aswell, our old home which still is Zonguldak.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm going to have a really good time at a range of amusment parks with the lads, I'm also going to spend time with my
girlfriend who loves me so much and without her I'd be nothing. I'm going to also help my Father clean out the Garage, because I'm queer like that.
HAHAHA, NONE OF THAT'S TRUE.

play perp, restart Crescendo.
I have no friends.