Chadd's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:Chadd

IN-GAME NAME:Chadd Ross

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:74976299

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER ?
First off you probably know me as sergeant "Chadd Ross" or my other nickname within the police force "chode Ross" this one being more popular.... Anyway, I'm getting close to 4 weeks of game time now and have been part of this community since late last year and I feel that I have reached a point where I want to try out for enforcer and hopefully make a lasting impact . Ever since I joined the server I've wanted to become an enforcer but never felt ready to step up and apply however I'm in a position now where I feel that I'm familiar enough with the rules and laws to apply .

Why Should you pick me?
For a number of reasons firstly I'm willing to give up large amounts of roleplay time and personal time to do reports and stay active constantly on the server as well as the forums , I'm very experienced in dealing with reports & situations as I have been community manager on one dark rp server and been super admin twice on others during those times I've dealt with a wide variety of incidents and I know how to enforce each accordingly . I'm very assertive if something is bugging me I will not hesitate to speak to them about it . I deal with sit's without bias and take everyone's point into consideration and strive to make sure that everyone involved is happy at the end . Every day I try to learn something and I'm always looking for improvements ! Finally, I try to help as much as possible and seek to make sure that everyone is having the best ' perp' experience .

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK
I am fairly active due to me being a PTO so I tend to stay on the team speak in the academy office when I am on the server, however, this can be subject to change as I am willing to become more active .

My warnings & Bans
TLMrZsD.png

This is my only ban on record during my days as a sweater vest
T8si26Z.png

This is my only warning

I'm not proud in the slightest knowing that I have tainted my record here and I have tried my hardest to abide by all rules to the highest of my ability since the last warning .

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:Thank you for taking the time to review my application , Any and all feedback is appreciated

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the
following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.✓
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.✓
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.✓
You must have access to and use a microphone.✓
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server✓

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ Support

I have seen you post on the forums i have also seen you help people in ooc and /help. And u have also helped with with many things on perp so this is why i am supporting you

Reaction score
+Support
Chadd is a great member of PerpHeads, with great role play as a Sergeant. Chadd is very active and helps a lot of people in OOC in game.

Reaction score
+Support

Chaddesden has shown to me that he is dedicated to this community, he's always willing to help others and is very active within the server and teams peak.
I'm sure Chadd will fill this role perfectly.
Best of luck Chadd

Reaction score
I don't have to say much about you in game, you are a competent sergeant and probably know the rules to a fine point.
I cannot support you though due to you being inactive on the forums. I rarely see you here and you do not post almost anything. You have been here for around 10 months and have only made 50 posts hence the junior tag you still have.

EDIT: Your steam ID is
STEAM_0:0:74976299
btw, it isn't your profile link.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Having seen you a few times in game, i think you are an outstanding seargent and love your rp. But personally i have not seen you on forums as im active everyday (sad i know). But i still think you could in future be ready for the role. So currently i am Neutral. P.S Good Luck :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong here but your roleplay is very good Chadd. However like lelios said, you're not very active on the forums with 50 posts and you're still a junior mermber. Also, to be honest I couldn't really see you as staff material although your roleplay is up to high standards. So my suggestion is get more known on the forums and just prove in-game and on the forums that you're ready for this position.

So for now my verdict will be a -Support.

Obviously good luck.

User0

-Support while I and my friend were handcuffed we asked for your help and you drove off and said: "shove a noodle up your ass". At that time you were also a sergeant. I believe you are a "hothead" and cannot act appropriately during some situations.

Reaction score
Updated: I see him sometimes around, how he was handling situations as an officer was very mature, he seems like a nice person and I would hope for him to get enforcer

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
i gonna + SUPPORT i know chadd quit a long time he know the laws and rules very well to enforce them he is a great guy and a great SGT GL

Reaction score
+ SUPPORT Chadd is A very popular well know person in the community his RP is outstanding and he should be given the chance to be enforcer beacuase even tho he never has been enforcer he sorts out situations that require admin/mods himself and they are handles reasonably well i have to say best of luck Chadd!!

Reaction score
You've helped people In game and I believe so out of game also. Your so helpful, and your such a nice player. I think that you deserve the rank. Therefore I am giving you support good luck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

When I was unbanned, I helped this lad out when he was a sweater, he was polite and he was really excited about maybe getting promoted in the police department, if nothing has changed, he was a nice guy then and really helpful when I asked about the P.D cause I was out of the loop with it. +Support

M

Reaction score
Use this as what to improve on because you're 14 and will get denied more than likely due to your age.

"Improve your age"
-MrAaron 2016

Chadd is a friendly and involved member of the community who follows the server rules and, in my opinion, would make a fantastic staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.