zannie for enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ZaNNie

IN-GAME NAME: Zan Xanexa

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:155496760

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Recently I've gotten really into perp again and enjoying spending a lot of the time on the server, and I wanna use some of that time in assisting the staff team again. Usually, when I am on the server I do my best to help out in the ooc chat by answering people's questions and helping them with any trouble, I also attempt to help out any player who seeks my help in character. My previous enforcer application which I made a while ago was denied due to bad activity, but I attempt to be as active as possible to make sure my application does not get denied over this. I have also been a part of the staff team before where I managed to become an administrator, I did manage to get 2 staff warnings but that was as my first part as a moderator where I was still inexperienced, but after that, I did not receive any staff complaints which I know of. I believe I'm a cool and collected person who is not easy to anger, and I always try to be friendly towards everybody :)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: no

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my application.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✔
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✔
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔

Reaction score
-Support
we pulled over legally for you once you then got me outa the car executed me and dc'd you have horrible attitude and are extremeley toxic to me and others in ooc and i dont think you are fit in anyway for enforcer unless you show that you have improved

Status
Not open for further replies.