Enforcer Application curak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: curak

IN-GAME NAME: Peter Sharinglot

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:72214944

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

First, I'll tell you guys something more about myself! I'm curak and I'll be 20 years old on the 23rd of August. I think most of you already know who I am and already had some kind of RP with me. For those who don't know who I am, I'm curak, Peter Sharinglot (IG) I played for a long time now and I used to drive my rosegold Mercedes E63 AMG. Sine short I drive a red Nissan GTR Vspec.

Whenever I'm online during the afternoon I notice we don't have a lot of staff online who can help all the players who are online. That's one of the reasons for me to write this Enforcer Application!

So why do I want to be an enforcer, why do I want to help the staff team and more importantly the community.

I think I've played a long time on this server, which I joined the first time around the end of 2015, after a year or two I took a break and came back halfway 2018. So now I've been back for almost 2 years and feel like I understand the rules good enough and I'm a good community member to become Enforcer!

I currently have an IG play time of approximately 1 month and 14 days, I only have one warning for 1.1. this warning was issued a long time ago. and since then I've only received a verbal warning from Shay lately due to me running off under gunpoint since the situation was not clear to me and the other user his mic's volume was very low. We cleared everything up though, no one's roleplay was harmed nor did anyone lose anything.

Sometimes I do act to serious about certain situations. This isn't a bad thing if you ask me since in admin sits we really need a leading staff member to control the situation and explain in a serious and calm way what the user did wrong and explain what he should do next time! I'm good at listening as well. So both parties can tell their part of the story.

I'm also good at taking a lot of critique and toxicity, I'm good at not taking any of those comments personal and just shutting it out. I don't go in on it or I just ask the player itself to calm down and wait a minute before replying.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

To be honest I'm currently not that active on Teamspeak since I have no reason at all to be on it at this current moment. I will be active on Teamspeak once I get the opportunity to be an enforcer, because I know it's one of the requirements, as well as I'll be able to use TS for solving problems that weren't solved IG and so one.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I hope everyone thinks I'm fit to be an Enforcer. If you feel like I'm not fit I'm open for comments!

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓
  3. You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
+support, really great guy, serious, knows the rules and laws really well. And a really active player!

Reaction score
omg no, uses autoclicker to craft.

Jk, friendly and serious guy, I think he would be a good enforcer. +support

Reaction score
Denied

We don't really feel we have much to go on here, we suggest you attempt to show your game & rule knowledge, through help chat & reports

Status
Not open for further replies.