Server Suggestion Change so that Bullets can break wooden boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Wooden props can be broken after being damaged by bullets.

Why should this be added? (pros): At the current moment, wooden boards can be shot indefinitely and will not move or break.
-Easier access to a property
- More of a challenge when defending.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Won't be able to shoot through the boards.
- Cops may shoot boards to see inside the property to raid.
- Cost people money to buy more boards.

*Other additions: N/A

P.S: Tiny did say that it would be edited on how much damage is done before the boards break.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with this, a certain amount of rounds should be able to break wooden fences.
They should of course should go back into storage rather than disappear forever as i dont see it being fun purchasing them over and over.

Reaction score
The boards should certainly go back to storage, instead of being completely destroyed else it would be excessive.
- More of a challenge when raiding.
Surely you meant when defending. Raiding should technically be quite easier.
- Cops may shoot boards to see inside the property to raid.
This would be an IA matter wouldn't it.

I think this addition would break the level of balanced there already is for shootouts. Being able to break wooden fences like that should be pretty game changing.
Then again I don't raid nor base a lot so who knows.

Reaction score
Maybe only with high powered weapons with significant gunshots hitting it (More than one AK mag)

Deleted member 6228

Idk, realistically it would take a lot of rounds to break something like this in half

Reaction score
This is a good idea but it does have a problem which could legit change how people raid certain properties. For example, if someone is basing at Wood Cabin and they block the window with a wooden board like everyone normally does then someone can just break it and go straight through the window. Essentially making the property way more vulnerable to raids than it should be.

Reaction score
Slums will be undefendable, someone schoots the fences against the windows and bam, the whole appartement is in clear sight for snipers etc,...

Deleted member 8120

Thats whats i was thinking someone with a bigass 50 bmg sniper can just shoot it and the peopl in it will be vulnerable. Same goes for projex and regals basically and if someone sprays down the backdoor regals gate and just kills everyone inside

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i think if this is added the bomb would be useless to this new update, also realistically it would take a lot of rounds to break this thing as @Inchs said

Status
Not open for further replies.