change the way cars work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the car prices are too high I say they make it more real by adding the car prices lower and need to get insured and pay the real money and u need to pass a driving test to drive a car legally

Reaction score
Well, actually, the car prices are realistic.
1. Inflation - If you would simply play the game for a little while. you will understand that it is very easy to make money, for example, a policeman can earn around $200+ a minute, so in theory, the cars are realistically priced; Everything in Paralake has an increased price.

Last edited:
Reaction score
the car prices are too high I say they make it more real by adding the car prices lower
You've got to remember that this is a game where you get rich with criminal activities (PERP)Heads. Perp means criminal and so it is fairly easy to get the money you need. If they were realistic (I think they are btw) then everyone would be driving around in Bugatti SS as in real life they cost just over 1 mill (something like that) where as it stands, to see a Bugatti it is a mesmerizing moment and i think it should stay like that. Also it gives the average RPer something to commit to and a goal they can give themselves.
-support

Reaction score
Please use the template for Suggestions and Ideas or your Idea/Suggestion will be denied. It can be found here: https://perpheads.com/threads/template.1241/
Also before making a Idea/Suggestion please use the "Search Bar" On the forums.
kaZHDMc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.