car insurance

Reaction score
Description of the idea: the idea is "car insurance" its means that you can add a car insurance package that coast 100-200k depends on the type of the car and if you stage the car when you going to fix it its not will be 20k-30k more its will be free or between 1-5k i think its fair and you need to pay the insurance every month like a vip and can add an option for an year or half an year
one can even make that if someone's wheels have exploded then the repair will be free

Why should this be added? (pros): more realistic instead of paying 30-40 k every time you stage your car you can buy the insurance that can fix the car on low price or even free for a cheaper cars and to peoples that have bad driving skills its could be much cheaper then pay 20k 3 times a day

What negatives could this have? (cons):
dont have any in my head to be honest
*Other additions: feel free to add more ideas to it because in my opinion it is a good idea that can improve your RP experience

Last edited:
Reaction score
Use the template:

Description of the idea: [description here]

Why should this be added? (pros): [description/list of good aspects]

What negatives could this have? (cons): [list of all bad aspects]

*Other additions: [list here]

Deleted member 5577

No point adding economic drains and then removing some

Reaction score
No point adding economic drains and then removing some
no every one can afford that car insurance so we not removing any thing we can even make the car insurace more expencive then 100-200k its just lookgs like a fair price in my opinion cuz not every one stageing is car on a daily

Reaction score
there is a lot of new players that this idea can helped them that dont really know how to drive thair car properly and they car pay like a 100k may be less maybe more and can fix thair car when ever they want

Reaction score
there is a lot of new players that this idea can helped them that dont really know how to drive thair car properly and they car pay like a 100k may be less maybe more and can fix thair car when ever they want

Tbh new players dont wreck their cars that often since they dont go that fast. I doubt any of them would even use this feature.

I dont really think this is a good idea, only rich and older players will use it so they can speed at 140 MPH everytime since they got nothing to lose now other than 5min blackscreen.

Reaction score
no every one can afford that car insurance so we not removing any thing we can even make the car insurace more expencive then 100-200k its just lookgs like a fair price in my opinion cuz not every one stageing is car on a daily
but this is exactly the negative.
Because insurance people will start to be reckless.

I disagree as it is not useful at all and will only result in more damage and thus reports because well i dont care my car breaks cause it is now cheap to fix so I will drive into X or Y or run over a person or ram into that person because its cheap. Furthermore this is a rich perk so people with their first supercar wont be able to get it either resulting in only keeping the rich richer

Reaction score
The point of insurance irl I guess is so that people who get hit by people who can't drive are given the money to have their car repaired or replaced, seems kinda fair to me if this was how it was handled in the server, but I can't imagine its easy to determine who was at fault without a group of real people otherwise you'd have people brake testing you constantly etc. I can't see this being a feature I'd enjoy

Reaction score
Or just drive like a normal person, not like a monkey on crack cocaine and dont crash

Dont see this being used at all tbh