Change to sweater boxes

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Add a feature that automatically grants new players the contents of sweater boxes when they first join the server and for every hour of playtime they hit until they hit 12 hours of playtime.

Rather than having admins spawn them in, itd Make more sense if said items were just automatically given to the player.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Makes more sense

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- Alt account abuse being 10x better.​

Reaction score
i think helpers should be able to give these as well(if can't already), considering only new ppl can pick them up.
The main reason helpers cannot give this because it is (from what i know) counted as the same permission as a refund box, hence why admins+ can only give them. Along with this is there is no set number of sweater boxes 1 person can be given so if everyone started giving out sweater boxes to every “new player” the new player would have more guns then some of the more experienced people with only a few hours playtime.

Back on track with this suggestion though, I wouldn’t mind seeing this, the only issue I can see is what about the people who joined once years ago and never really played joining back now and not being granted any of these boxes because it doesn’t register them as a “new player”

Reaction score
The main reason helpers cannot give this because it is (from what i know) counted as the same permission as a refund box, hence why admins+ can only give them. Along with this is there is no set number of sweater boxes 1 person can be given so if everyone started giving out sweater boxes to every “new player” the new player would have more guns then some of the more experienced people with only a few hours playtime.

Back on track with this suggestion though, I wouldn’t mind seeing this, the only issue I can see is what about the people who joined once years ago and never really played joining back now and not being granted any of these boxes because it doesn’t register them as a “new player”
Should probably make a max limit a new player can pick up then. 4-6?