Changes to administration - 29/04/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So you prefer it the old way were all bases where exacly the same because everything else was disallowed? Having 3 barricades together and thats it.
You’re missing the point he made entirely, the construction booklet allowed there to be no confusion. Can’t wait for people to start disputing bans and warnings because Staff A and Staff B have two different opinions on what is and isn’t allowed. Bring back the booklet and allow more things would be the best choice

Reaction score
Glad to see you guys actually listen to the community, was sure it was a gonner

Reaction score
I mean tbh the swat van being only destructible with a grenade is something I kinda agree with, I mean it would defeat the purpose of armor when anyone with an M82 which everyone has these days could just land one shot in there and render it dead.
You're failing to take into account the fact that risking an M82 is 75k, but each nade is 4k. An M82 is risking considerably more, and realistically an M82 is an anti-materiel rifle, so the main purpose of it is actually supposed to be destroying shit like the SWAT van rather than shooting people lol.

Reaction score
You're failing to take into account the fact that risking an M82 is 75k, but each nade is 4k. An M82 is risking considerably more, and realistically an M82 is an anti-materiel rifle, so the main purpose of it is actually supposed to be destroying shit like the SWAT van.
Please do not bring logic into this.
jeez.

Reaction score
You're failing to take into account the fact that risking an M82 is 75k, but each nade is 4k. An M82 is risking considerably more, and realistically an M82 is an anti-materiel rifle, so the main purpose of it is actually supposed to be destroying shit like the SWAT van rather than shooting people lol.
A optimal solution would be that only the engine of the van can be shot to disable it, and that it woudn't kill the TFU members inside but instead render it immobile/useless.

Reaction score
A optimal solution would be that only the engine of the van can be shot to disable it, and that it woudn't kill the TFU members inside but instead render it immobile/useless.
Yes because nothing is better than a TFU collecting info and going: Not even 3.4 mate. You can't kill me. whilst you try gunpointing him out.

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, then the TFU inside would be rendered useless if accounted for properly, but still allowing an even playing field and an opportunity for the TFU members to escape.

Reaction score
Yes because nothing is better than a TFU collecting info and going: Not even 3.4 mate. You can't kill me. whilst you try gunpointing him out.
You must be pretty special if you can't manage to hit an immobilized van the size of a mini truck with a frag if the TFU member decides to stay inside. Then again if you actually manage to surround the van with multiple people it simply shows the imblalance between leo's and crims.

EDIT: This is a good example of the balance a few weeks ago, with the server being filled again it will only get worse for leo's:

Reaction score
Keep in mind that even immobilized players can still grenade it to kill the members inside.

Reaction score
http://prntscr.com/jbze2a - It worked...

Does removal of the booklet mean that the players can build like they used to in 2015 and shit? If so, #PerpIsResurrecting

jk wasn't dead in the first place.

Reaction score
Martino and Nade should be unbanned too. I love how the staff went through and used “staff discretion” to pick out the ones they felt this was applicable to.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Martino and Nade should be unbanned too. I love how the staff went through and used “staff discretion” to pick out the ones they felt this was applicable to.
Martino was banned for more reasons that displayed and you out of everyone would this . Nade was like myself in the fact he did something bad but not to the malicious extend of what David and Martino decided to do so the only difference between me and him was the fact I decided to speak to @Samuel and @Garret_Pp in teamspeak, apologize and explain to them my intentions if I was allowed back. Nade decided not to appeal (until earlier today) and therefore fell under the fact that:
Bans - Any user who has been banned longer than a period of 6 months, who hasn't been toxic, cheated, ddos'd or negatively impacted the server in a large way
He was banned about 4 months ago the same as me thus making him not meet requirements. If you want to argue "staff discretion" and bias I wouldn't pull up names such as Youseff & Martino to prove a point, just a tip ;)

Ayjay

Reaction score

Take the bottle out of your mouth and try to understand that we unbanned nearly 1000 people yesterday. The people you're referring to both didn't meet the requirements of being unbanned yesterday, and yes Code Monkey we did use discretion, we didn't unban cheaters, and we didn't unban people who clearly can't be a part of the community due to their disgusting behaviour.

If you don't like it, remove PERPHeads from your favourites and move on. Don't spend your time on our forums attempting to criticise the very people who are trying to resolve the servers issues, simply because two of your bezzie mates are banned.

Reaction score
and we didn't unban people who clearly can't be a part of the community due to their disgusting behaviour
At one stage you fit that criteria didn't you? not to keep bringing it up but you made 2 massive fuck ups, came back and made an awesome impact on the community. I get not unbanning people such as Feng as it was consistent but fucking Nade? come on, the kid has nothing bad about him except his shit hairline, the kid is harmless. Not going to get anywhere with weak ass mentalities and holding grudges for half a year.

Reaction score
@MrLewis removing the booklet is a massive mistake, it only took a couple of hours for people to start building cancer bases that took the lives of half the PD with only 2 left inside defending. Going inside was guaranteed death so we were forced to just wallbang 40 clips of ammo to get some sort of chance.

Video is the end of the raid that took like 10 min for a tiny bazaar shop.
Back in 2015 staff would enforce some defences and would move them if they were to aids. That shit is overkill. Lewis is just trying to prove a point so when he brings it back he will say "I told you so"

Reaction score
not that I care that much about nade but...
he wanted to mass RDM
a1e9a26ee8.png

abusing his trusted permissions
second chances, but third, fourth?
https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=STEAM_0:0:35126079
https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?page=3&search=STEAM_0:0:35126079
seems like a pretty serious guy to me who has 14 bans and 19 warnings, compared to nade who has a better record than said person.

lets not forget it is undeniable that the guy was a massive minge even while staff
(sitting on a fucking sofa in the middle of a raid)
https://plays.tv/video/59b6a8183dec...d-up-sofa-with-2-ppl-on-unrealisitic-actions-

now prove to me that nade is worse than him

but who am i to talk since i did the same right ? :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
not that I care that much about nade but...

a1e9a26ee8.png

https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=STEAM_0:0:35126079
https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?page=3&search=STEAM_0:0:35126079
seems like a pretty serious guy to me who has 14 bans and 19 warnings, compared to nade who has a better record than said person.

lets not forget it is undeniable that the guy was a massive minge even while staff
(sitting on a fucking sofa in the middle of a raid)
https://plays.tv/video/59b6a8183dec...d-up-sofa-with-2-ppl-on-unrealisitic-actions-

now prove to me that nade is worse than him

but who am i to talk since i did the same right ? :)
You out of all people should not be arguing out of who should be unbanned and who shouldn't, you went ahead and had a massive RDM fest with friends even knowing you did it, you even got a moderator demoted on the run. (I know you mentioned it but seriously)

Everyone should stop trying to find reasons to cry all the fucking time, let Nade himself sort the situation out with the staff team instead of having a massive group of people going asking and arguing against us why he's not unbanned, that will only result in us holding back even more because we have people asking all the time.

Reaction score
All the problems goes to 1 problem,its all about staff corruption,which made perp to change,and this server has too many moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.