Changes to Senior Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

As you may of have noticed, @MrLewis has sadly resigned from his role as Senior Administrator. We'd like to thank him for his hard work and time he has given toward the staff team and the community during his time.

As a result, I've been attempting to decide who would be the right fit for the role, and have come to the conclusion that two Senior Administrators would be beneficial to pushing the staff team forward. This way we can handle refund requests, general community work & staff-related matters more effectively.

I hope you'll join me in congratulating @TinySlayer and @ayjay ツ to their new roles, and give them both a warm welcome to the Senior Administration team.

Thank you.

Reaction score
im a huge fan of this and never really understood why we always had only one senior administrator. Congratulations to both of you i think that you both deserved it the most.
@Samuel for admin

Reaction score
Ayjay and Tiny are both really hardworking individuals. They continuously help the server improve by dealing with reports and outside work for the server. I really do appreciate the amount of hard work and effort they put into it and I fully support your decision. Congratulations @TinySlayer & @ayjay ツ. Your work and dedication is phenomenal and it doesn’t go un-noticed.

Reaction score
congrats nerds

now give me honorary again. ignore the fact i've played less than 2 hours in the past 6 months, just do it

thanks

good nerds

Reaction score
god damnit you always make shit decisions god damnit

give creepis and daymon senior admin ffs

Reaction score
Congrats @TinySlayer and @ayjay ツ on Senior Admin! Can't wait to see how you guys uphold your role as Senior Admin; I'm sure you'll do great!

Also, with you guys now SAs, there are now only three people as Admin on the server so... two new Admins shortly? :O

#RacxesForAdmin confirmed?

Reaction score
So if I understand this correctly, whenever Ayjay or Tiny come on, I have to say gungame123 in OOC?

Felicidades a los administradores

Status
Not open for further replies.