STEAM NAME:
Charlie Collins

IN-GAME NAME:
Charlie Collins

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:121577303

England.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to be a Enforcer as i have always thought of being a member of the staff team on perp as i feel like it would be hard to do and a challenge to do, I was a Senior Admin on a Santos RP server which i wont name for reason. I was staff on there for about 4 to 5 months if i am right and within that i did over 3000 support tickets and dealt with a load of ban reports [AR's] and Ban appeals, I was also apart of the staff team who looks over any new application which we got every Saturday and well we would review the person and see if they are fit for the role and if they was then it would be up to me or someone else to train them in how to use the god stick, So they know how everything works and understands how they should use it in different situations. I would also have to mentor them and make sure they do their job right and if so how well they do it. If any staff member did good then we would have to tell the staff manger about it and see what he has to say about if they are ready to become a mod. Within the time of me being a Senior Admin i had to deal with a load of things as you most likely could tell, I would also be happy to help people no matter what. I would also always be on at night time as i know that is when staff ain't always on, That would be because most people might have school or college and i am lucky that i have done school and college for 2 years, The only thing that can really stop me from being active is if i got in to the royal navy which i am within the process of joining right now, I am on a 3 month waiting list. [Which is over, But still waiting for them to call me]

I am always happy to help anyone in any ways even if it is the most simple of things, Or not.
The main reason why i want to become a Enforcer is the fact that i have alway thought of Perp staff to be hard to get in to.
I always make sure to get both sides of the story before i make my decision.
If i was to be accepted i would put in 100% effort in to all of my works and make sure that i work within a team with the other staff and to make sure that everyone is happy with the outcome which i and other staff come out with when dealing with reports or any other things. Like AR's

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes I make sure to be on it at least 2/7 days a week but if i was to be accepted i would be on it all the time, As i understand that i might be called for help by someone who is new or anything like that.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Other things that could help me with my application would be that i used to do army cadets and i did that for 5 years and i was the rank of corporal [CPL] and within that role of this rank i had to make sure to look out for other cadets lower then me and higher then me and to make sure they understand everything they needed too. It was also apart of this role to teach other cadets which i did and also to lead these cadets on camps, Which could be up to 2 weeks with them. So over all within this i had learned a lot of skills from Leadership, Teamwork and Communication skills and all 3 of these skills and what i think are key within every day life.

Also i do understand that i have not been within the community longer then others might like me to be to become staff but trust me i do understand the rules to the server to a good standard to enforce them to other players on the server.

Another thing to add would be that when i was staff on that Santos RP server i said before within the time of me being staff within the first month i knew all the rules off the top of my head and knew what they all meant i did this but testing my self on them also by trying to remember them on my own when i would warn someone for miss doing and then before i would add the warning i would look back at the rules to double check it to ensure that i was right with the number it was like 3.4.

Reaction score
Although you have been on the forums for a year you are still a Junior Member with 11 messages. To me this implies you are not very active forum-wise which is crucial for a staff member. I would suggest spending a month or two becoming very active on the forums. -support for now but would like to see you re apply in the future.

Reaction score
Your a nice guy and that but if I didn't see you on duty I wouldn't have a clue who you were so yeah -Support

Reaction score
i have only been seeing you on the sever recently, you often are a cop to my knowledge. The ideal candidate should be a good standing community member with good activity on the forums. I don't think many people know you and you can clearly see by your posts you do not use the forums much.

You should wait a couple of months so people all know you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.