Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Pusheen

IN-GAME NAME: Zoey Lockstus

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48419882

England

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to become enforcer to carry out the rules on the server, it is too often that I come across rule-breakers as CPL whilst role-playing; it gets really annoying. I wish not to bother the moderators by making reports due to them role-playing and enjoying their sits, but I must to get a rule breaker punished. But if I became an Enforcer, that would not be necessary.

Whenever a person is in need in the help chat, I always try to assist them by informing them about certain things on the server and how things work. I also try to help any new players IC, by showing them around and giving them tips on advice on what to do and how to do certain things like becoming a government job or learning how to make money fast.

I can imagine most of the criticism I will recieve from this application is that, when I was staff member previously, it was for a rather short amount of time - around 3-4 months, before I was demoted for inactivity. I can understand the concern regarding my activity, but I can assure you that my activity intends to remain at an exceptional level, and I have no plans of returning to me inactivity, as I am enjoying the server again.

My previous experience as a staff member was short yes, but I did perform (in my opinion), very well whilst enforcing the rules, so I believe this alone may boost my chances of recieving the rank back, as I have previously proven myself to be competent within the staff team, aswell as within the PLPD, despite the spells of inactivity.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If you have any criticism towards the way I act, or anything I can improve on at all please mention it in a reply to this thread and I'll try my best to improve, cheers for reading.

A1L

Reaction score
Neutral,

Although I believe you are suitable and nice for staff sometimes, I have some doubts regarding a situation that happend yesterday when you was roadcrew, not going to go into full detail, however it might've been some banta. However I still believe you can enforce the rules to an extent, however I'm going to leave this as neutral for now, if you want me to go into detail, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.