Chase's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Chase

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:28963143

IN-GAME NAME: Chase Williams

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Even after the huge influx of new players in the community over the last few months, players are still looking for assistance, especially during peak hours. I want to be able to further assist players when they are in need of help, in and out of character. I want to assist the community in any way possible and to make it a more enjoyable experience for all who play. I've been happy to help new players anytime I come across them. I've also been helping new players understand the rules as well as the laws of the server. I've been happy to provide assistance in the help chat / OOC chat / in game whenever possible, and I believe I could further assist others if I were to take this role. I am on hours where there are either no or very little helpers online, and unfortunately this is a problem during peak hours in the U.S. as the community is continuing to grow exponentially. It appears that the amount of American staff/helpers has fallen short in comparison to the amount of new U.S. players. Hopefully most of you have seen I've been overall genuine in helping others throughout my time in the community, but more so in the recent year. It's been great helping new players in chat over the recent year and I want to expand the assistance I could provide with this role.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I enjoy helping others and would like to assist new players in this community. Being on during the NA evening time, I don’t often see other helpers online to give the guidance to those who need it, which drove me to make this application. Having 2 months 20 days playtime within the community and joining in 2016, I feel that I have the experience, knowledge, maturity, professionalism, and kindness to help others. After having that amount of playtime within the community, helping others is just something I enjoy doing more than doing raids, banks robberies, PD, etc.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.