Duke's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: money

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5786301

IN-GAME NAME: Duke Ford

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I've originally had no intention of applying for Helper as it looked more like a stepping stone for becoming Enforcer and joining the rule-enforcing part of the staff team, which I have no intention to join, however since this has recently changed I feel like me applying would be overall beneficial not only for the server but for me as well, having easier access to assist those with the knowledge I've gathered by being part of this community. I feel like being granted the tools to assist those past the regular boundaries provided to me as a member, having access to help&support ticket system where I would actively be able to participate and assist would only aid me in doing what I have already been doing for a while now, and that is helping new and old players with any kind of rule questions and/or support issues they have had. Being helper would also allow me to give back to the community and expand on what I have been doing so far as a regular user.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: I objectively feel like I would be a great candidate: I am an active member of the community, I already perform duties that a Helper does as a regular member, I am eager to help and assist those who need help, especially new players. I have arguably perfect understanding of rules and laws allowing me to assist players with any possible inquiries they would have in those areas. I am generally a friendly and approachable person who can perfectly draw a line between OOC and IC, which I believe should be one of the more important qualities any Helper should have.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I was a Senior Moderator previously on an Icefuse server (~2018) and a Moderator on SuperiorRP server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I have previously been encouraged by an administrator to join, however I have only decided to apply now due to recent changes drawing a line between Enforcer and Helper.
While I mostly tend to engage in other forms of roleplay that aren't raid or shooting based, I still have extensive knowledge on those part of the rules and in-game actions regarding them, so I may assist in those areas as well when I become helper.
If you have any feedback provide it below and I'll answer. Thank you.

Reaction score
I believe that Duke will be a great helper as he has numerous features that a helper needs. He's fair and unbiased and he's also very polite. Interacting with him has showed me he doesn't judge people and is always willing to help. Duke is also extremely active on the server and forums. I think he's a great candidate!

Reaction score
I have seen Duke around a lot recently and I have gotten to know him a bit and he is a great and funny guy, I think you are a great candidate for helper and I hope for the communities best you get accepted!

Reaction score
Do not know duke like that, but I have seen that he is extremely good at RP. has also noticed that he is really thoughtful and helpful to new and old. huge + from here. he fits perfectly into this role. "helper"

Status
Not open for further replies.