JoeyThings's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: JoeyThings

ROLEPLAY NAME: Joey Alvarez

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:493508738

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Hello, I want to be a helper because I believe that everyone new and concurrent should be able to get all the help they need. From new players trying to get started on the server to active players wondering how to do something in the game. I have a lot of time on my hands at all times and I believe I am a great person to get along with. This is the best community I've ever been a part of and I would love to be the one helping others love this community as much as I do. I play Police mostly and I am a patrol trainer, I love helping new officers and civilians get into policing and help them if they are struggling. I love doing ORs for new officers whenever they ask me to. My goal as a helper is to help everyone and anyone in the community as much as I can and help grow and shape this community into the best community it can be.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Thank you for looking at this application and the chance to have an amazing opportunity to help this server even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.