[Chris] / Muhammed Salahuddin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Woodfield

Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex / Garrett Woodfield
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chris / Muhammed Salahuddin
His/Her SteamID: no idea.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He knocked on our door, i opened up and he says that he have a search warrant for violating 6.3, 6.3 does not give right to raid us... He never asked for Fredy Newman to come out. I went in and he ran in (trespassing) as he could NOT know that Fredy was there.. I would like my 2 plants refunded as well as fredy's and Tyrone's plants... Oh, and for anyone saying "do an admin complaint" i have.
Evidence (Demo Required): Demo: https://mega.co.nz/#!rZRGFKKA!vCd_rq4IEpwrt9uhu9gm-QwVzp_-QyUyxKj7fs_w85E

And now, since it's a ban request already, i guess why not add this as well.

2.1? 3.4? That's pretty unrealistic, and you're risking your life a lot by doing that at the pd.

Tick: 10.000 before the end.

@Chris
@Agent Green

Reaction score
If they have a search warrant they are allowed to break laws 3.1 and enter the apartment/building with force. Same goeps with Fredy, if they have a warrant on a house they may raid it even if the suspect is not inside.

Reaction score
As this is already in an Admin Complaint section this will be closed. Chris will be punished and dealt with via the Admin complaint (If senior administration think he's done something wrong).

//Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.