Chrissy

Reaction score
Hey.
I'd like to say "well done" to that lovely butt known as Chrissy.
During a car chase, the suspect was spun out and his vehicle hit a concrete wall. I called for assistance over the radio, and as the lieutenant, Chrissy was first (and only) to respond. Quickly showing his vast role-playing knowledge, Chrissy successfully saved the suspect trapped inside the vehicle. The entire situation was well done by everyone participating, though Chrissy did an extraordinary job.
Which was all ruined by Moron deciding to rob the bank and start a very long manhunt, resulting in many deaths. Goddamnit, Moron.

Trande

Classic: Chrissy gets shit done. Meanwhile: Moron gets everyone killed.

"butt known" hue

M

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Chrissy is a fantastic roleplayer and certainly knows what he's doing with the PLPD.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Totally agree with this, since I joined the server; Chrissy has always shown an amazing role-play knowledge; I've known him for a while now (since his Nepal trip) and got to know him. He's a bit of a cunt, but a loveable cunt.

Chrissy is no doubt (as soppy as it sounds) one of my best friends on the server and that reason for that is simply because he's a funny, caring guy who always is at the pinnacle of conversation and banter.

still a cunt though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just like Aaron, i remember when Chrissy highly disliked me. Honestly, i'd now consider us great friends. His roleplay is outstanding and he is overall, a great and generous guy.

Last edited: