Clarky's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Clarky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

IN-GAME NAME: Rhys Ross

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I wish to become a Helper due to the fact that I have gained a lot of knowledge of the server and have helped a multitude amount of people with questions they may have in not only help chat but also in private chats and TS/Discord calls too. I also wish to progress within the chain of ranks PERPHeads has and eventually become a staff member with my professionalism and knowledge. I can put a lot of time into these positions as my schedule is never too busy and I'm always hopping on the server.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?: Although my history may have not been the best with two previous permanent bans, I have tried really hard to move on and actually act mature of my own actions ever since my unban, I also now have a much better knowledge of the rules and laws. I'm also always trying to interact with everyone and not be involved in any silly arguing or toxicity as it really makes the server a horrible environment to be apart of and did actually have a impact on wanting to leave a long time ago because of it since it was not being controlled as much as it is today however I feel more could be done and having me as part of the team would be a great asset to have. You will see me a lot hanging around Bazaar RP'ing and just having normal conversations with people, having nice interactions with one and another or basing/going on duty, plus I have also interacted with some of the staff members and always tried to be as helpful as I can within admin situations.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I have never had a rank in this community however I used to be a Community Manager in a different Garry's Mod community and have dedicated so much time and effort within that community. I was staff for 4 years (most of it being in a higher-up position) and Community Manager for around a year and a half.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I hope I can soon become a Helper so I can have a small bit of power to actually manage with such situations instead of having to create a report for something pretty minor and can be handled easily by a Helper such as rule 1.1, I will definitely continue to maintain my helpfulness and activity. I wish to see any constructive criticism you guys may have, good or bad, I am always willing to improve. Thank you for reading my application!

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
- Seen this guy online a lot recently clearly very well informed with how the server works and the general rules.
- Recognises that he has been banned before but is looking forward and has improved.

+1 best of luck

Reaction score
Although this was months ago, I completely understand why this would be seen negatively still as we never really solved our issues and I wish to solve any issues he may have against me as I do not have any with him really. At the time I was banned, I didn’t really care that much about my comments towards anyone in the community so it wasn’t exactly a personal attack but regardless I’d like to apologise about my behaviour during that time and if he wishes to talk it out with me, could you refer him to my Discord? Clarky#7932

I would just like to reassure that you will not see such behaviour from me again because personally having such a toxic attitude to anyone just makes me feel like a bad person at the end of the day when I should be a lot more mature and carry on with my own business than partake in petty drama and what not. I actually really like the community and server which is why I’m trying to take a step in the right direction instead of being this idiot I used to be and move on. Thanks anyways for bringing this to my attention.

Reaction score
I remember you from my time at zarp and although you were great it only seems like you act a certain way when you want a position. Then when you feel like you've gone as far as you can you just act like an idiot. And I know this experience is from a seperate community so its somewhat irrelevant here, but thats just my experience with you.

Reaction score
I agree with this application,

He has taken the time to write out a decent application just for Helper. He has experience from Zarp and he’s helped me a lot, he’s the reason I’ve opened my eyes to a lot of things.
In game wise, from what I could see and having personal experience with him, he’s kind and just looking to help people and be apart of a team/organisation which shows me he can work with the rest of the staff team.

Some helpers are actually not even active or forum janitors.
24D2898C-2E38-4BCD-A1B8-2E2313395568.png
Compared to @Clarky he’s active enough and willing to literally help which is the concept of this whole role, going for enforcer or not. I believe he could even take it the whole way there.

Good luck on your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.