Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GamingPeach Helper Application

STEAM NAME: GamingPeach

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

IN-GAME NAME: David Peach

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I have been part of this community for over half a decade and what a journey I've had. I started on a bumpy road and it got even bumpier, however, this truly developed me into not only the player you see it has even helped me outside of the server in my personal growth as a young adult. With the knowledge of the server and all aspects of the server and my personal development in management skills and people skills, I know this role is the right next step for me on Perpheads. I believe this role will greatly allow me to continue my development on both the server and on my personal skills whilst giving back to a community that has given me so much.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?

I believe I should be helper due to my extensive experience on the server and this has allowed me to understand most if not all aspects of the server and be a great help to those new, experience, or expert members. I have actively been helping every single player I can. I attempt to answer all the /helps when I am on the server. I have provided guidance and support to players on multiple occasions in all aspects of the server.
I believe I have multiple strong qualities that would make me a perfect candidate for the role of helper and I will list a few -
  • Long and extensive experience on PerpHeads
  • I have experienced the major aspects of Perpheads (basing, police role play, large organizations, criminal aspects, and selling/ crafting)
  • I have a foundation degree in Business and Leadership (continuing for my full undergraduate degree and then plan to go for my graduate degree/masters)
  • I work in a large technology organization at management level.
  • I have loads of experience within Garry's Mod staffing teams.
  • I have a proven record of remaining active on teamspeak, the server & the forums.
  • I make high detailed reports to aid the staff as much as possible in fulfilling their role.
  • I believe I have a good reputation since returning in 2018.
These are the major qualities that I believe will make me a great helper and a true asset to the Perpheads staff team. I continue to develop and will continue to develop I hope you as a community and a staff team allow me to develop with you.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:

As previously mentioned I have been on Perpheads for over five years and during this time I have experienced so much, I could write 1000s of words on it. I have experienced all the main areas including the basing with large organizations, the crafting element, and the shop owning element, a lot of the criminal activity and I have experienced the police roleplay aspect. I have experienced all levels of how the current staff deal with rule breakers and have had the opportunity to be in some complex admin situations during my five years on the server.

I have held multiple staff roles on a handful of other communities during my six years run with Garry's mod, ranging from Moderator - Community Manager.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I welcome all kinds of feedback on this application to allow me to develop even more within this community and address any concerns any of you may have with my application for Helper.
Thank you for reading my application.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a consistently clear and audible microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
Thanks,
GamingPeach

Reaction score
Peach is a lovely individual, a good leader within the PD, fun guy to play with. Is serious when he needs to be, but knows how to take a joke. Often helps in OOC and has a good rule knowledge. I see no reason why he shouldn’t be helper. Other than the fact that he is on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.