Clarky's Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Clarky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:44595797

IN-GAME NAME: Tye Won

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I wish to become a Helper so I am able to further assist with not only just questions but rather having powers to deal with chat-related & forum issues that may pursue. I've kept a very active presence in the community for a very long time now and I have previous experience as I used to be a Moderator for a good couple months, meaning that I am capable in doing my duties to its expected standards. I miss being a Helper, it was something I genuinely enjoyed and I really wish to return to the team.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I used to be a Helper before, I made really great use of this position during my time which was around 2020 and I am very passionate about helping others, more specifically new players by ensuring they acknowledge that if they are unsure of what to do then they do not need to hesitate to give us a shout through the help chat or F6 help & support. I miss being in a position where I can be someone to look up to as I am mature and have been keeping a really good behavior within the community for some time now, despite my rough past. I have answered many questions IC, help & OOC, trying to make myself as helpful as possible to anyone, no matter the previous beef I may have with them, I don't hold grudges and I can look past everything aside because I want to remain laid back.

I am active on the forums, TS, Discord and in-game. My in-game activity has been greatly improved as of recent, I had moved house so I wasn't able to get on the game server but I remained active in all other aspects of the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: Former CM on ZARP (I used to run my own jailbreak server which was really well-maintained and an absolute blast!), Former Moderator on PERPHEADS.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I hope that despite the issues that occurred at the end of my time as Mod can be looked by as I've wanted to wait a while before applying for a position again, I only have good intentions only and becoming a Helper which allows me to demonstrate that I can do so much better without making silly decisions again, I do regret betraying the trust of those who once had trust in me.

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server

Reaction score
In your time as a Moderator, I thought your performance was great. You showed a lot of promise and displayed perspicuous knowledge of the server and its rules. Whilst you did mess up, leading to your demotion and a level of considerable dubiety in your capabilities, it was a long time ago; this qualm obviously doesn't just "go away", but your behaviour from my perspective has been absolutely fine and you've sufficiently demonstrated all of the qualities required of someone in this position.

In addition to this, I have often found you actively communicating via help chat and OOC to assist other players in their queries. This sort of willingness to assist other players is a fantastic demonstration of your attitude and should definitely be explicitly mentioned.

Given the above, I certainly think you deserve a chance at this rank once again. It would extend your ability to help out beyond what you can already do and I think you would prove a benefit to the community. Best of luck mate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support.

As flugs mentioned you did fuck up in the end as a moderator, however i've seen you countless times helping via help chat and ooc. This proves that you're willing to help players and show you're ready to prove yourself as a helper!

Reaction score
Thanks @flugs & @curak for your messages, and everyone else too for supporting my helper application by giving it a reaction, nice to know people are supportive of me getting this position so far so again thanks :)

Reaction score
+ support.

Haven't seen any negativity from this lad. or any toxicness. He is really trying to help new players/players. not only is he mature but he is also very open minded. he checks every story. and always tries to help you. and if he cant he'll get someone else to do it.

As i said + support. great guy.