Code Monkey's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Code Monkey

IN-GAME NAME: Brandy Martello

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:183447894

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to start off by saying that I came to this community looking for a new home. I used to play/admin on another PERP server where it was complete hell. I loved administrating and I believe I could help the staff team during the US hours.

I feel like we lack admins when I am on 6 hours earlier than you guys. I am a very friendly, and helpful individual. I built PHCalculator solely to help out the community and chose not to whitelist or put ads on it to make money. This community means everything to me and I would love to give back even more. I continue to update the application as much as possible to help out the community.

Eventually, I would love to help out the development team with PERP when trust is gained. I am a full-time IT Administrator for work and could help with the server administration on a technical level. I feel like I bring a level-headed, mature insight into this community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am active on teamspeak. I try to connect and meet new people everyday.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would love if you guys gave me the opportunity to help out. Like I said, PERPHeads is like my 2nd home and I love playing with you guys. If you guys give me a chance, I promise I will not let you down. If you guys have any suggestions or concerns feel free to reach out on Teamspeak!

Reaction score
Your work for the community to me is heavily under-appreciated, with the creation of PHcalculator and 100's of community members using it regularly you aren't respected nor known for what you have made. Regarding becoming an enforcer I'm unsure on why you applied, as a friend I have seen you help me personally but I have never seen you help in OOC or the forums. Although KeiwaM's statement of 'Who are you even?' is completely ignorant his point remains valid to an extent, your presence within the community isn't known for helping others in the sense of rule knowledge and new players. Imo (which has no real influence of anyone lmfao) try and prove yourself in OOC and gain a better presence. -Neutral

Reaction score
I've met your in game , Your pretty nice and you try your best to not break a rule , but as husky said to become enforcer you need to help other people and not only stay clear , i think you are still not ready and you need a lil bit more time to prove who you are and how you can contribute the server and the people around you.
neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.