jackc34567 Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: jackc3456

IN-GAME NAME: Jack Andrews

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:156579256

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to become an enforcer because I feel that becoming this rank will help the server out as i can deal with issues that happen. and they don't constantly go can i have a admin deal with my report. I also Think that I could help the team out with all that i can deal with. I also think the community needs more roleplay bought into it as at the moment i feel that the game is not at the best it can be. I finally like to play on these servers and would love to be a very active member of the staff team.

Lastly I Think that i can bring more to the future of Perpheads and getting this rank will help my tell you guys what i think can be done to make Paralake great again. Also The realism needs to be much better as the server needs to be much more realistic.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I Look fowards To Working With You Guys In The Future

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jack, put a bit more effort and detail into your application, then you might have a better chance of being accepted.

Reaction score
Gonna be serious here.
You're not fit for enforcer, just yet.
You are not really good at listening either, so if I were you. I'd wait a couple more weeks until you actually apply.
More effort too

Reaction score
I will be -supporting this.

I see you very rarely do much on the server, and I haven't noticed you in the help chat or OOC. In addition to what I've already said, this is a 10 second read and lacks a lot of effort. You might be a senior officer, but try to show your rule & law knowledge a bit more, so people notice you more.

nbnWRun.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry but I cannot support you. You only have 12 messages on the forums showing that you are not that active on em.
Write more things in your app as well.

Reaction score
I suggest you get yourself more known before posting an Enforcer app. The senior administration team will only allow individuals into the staff team that are good known and trusted within this community.

Reaction score
In my opinion, the fact you are a Newbie proves you are not known enough or active enough to be an enforcer, in my opinion here are a list of the few things you should work on before your next application.
  • Become more well known (Get to senior member)
  • Be a lot more active on teamspeak, help people in support channels and just talk to people.
  • Wait a year or so til your 15, as in my opinion unless you can prove me wrong, due to your age I imagine you are not very mature, which isn't an issue, i'm 15 and i'm not mature lmao.
  • Finally make friends with staff, cause there corrupt.
Just kidding about that last one. forced to say that.

Reaction score
You sound like a nice guy but you haven't proven yourself yet. U need to show the community and the staff team your rule and law knowledge do that and try to apply again in a few weeks/months. Goodluck anyway !

Deleted member 5193

-Support
Seeing as you reported me for 'slander' on my previous, this is edited:
Reasons I don't feel you should be enforcer:
  • You get too angry when in situations that are tough, for example as a police officer
  • I rarely see you bothering to help in OOC or /help
Other than that, you are active and a decent guy but I don't feel you'd make a good enforcer.

Edit: I'm gonna add, and if you consider it slander then I'm sorry, but your knowledge of the rules and laws isn't up to a good standard. I considered before putting this here, but it might as well get said. Often I've seen you breaking laws as a cop and breaking rules of the server. For example, I've seen you first hand asking others on TeamSpeak where they are in game...

Furthermore, your attitude is actually appalling at times. I'm yet to find a sergeant (other than Appricey) who hasn't told you off for it. Taking RP seriously on a serious RP server is very good, but often you take it too far and end up raging at people.

Also, I've been told on TS that you've lied about your age on this application. That's no good:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Give it more thought next time and wait for a while.
Get known on and off the server for the right reasons, you will gain a lot more support
Get up the ranks in the plpd to show commitment aswell.
For now it's -support sorry pal.
Best of luck in the future

Reaction score
- Support
I do not know who you are, I've never seen you on the forums and I 've never seen you in OOC and / help.Thats why i am not supporting you

Reaction score

Very few people know who you are. Mingle a bit more, and uh, instead of sitting in private channel 2 with mangojuice, socialize a bit, let people get to know you a bit, so we know what we'd be getting.

I know you a little in-game, you're not a bad cop, but I don't know you enough to be able to support this application.
EDIT: After speaking with people who have seen your in-game attitude, and having talked with you in teamspeak I don't think you'd make a very good enforcer tbh, not to mention... Make paralake great again, bit cringy mate.
I also reccomend waiting a few months at least before posting this next time.

Huge -Support

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

What's with the random capital letters mid sentence?

You've shown no evidence that you have a sound understanding of the rules, and have contributed virtually nothing to the forums. There's people who've been here for two years and still not able to get this position. It seems you're trying too soon.

Try again in one or two months once you've made a positive name for yourself.

Reaction score
-support I think you need to read the rules more and roleplay better instead of reporting some1 if they take your weapon so wait a while and please put loads more work + detail in your into it

Reaction score
Greetings!
I'm going to be honest and say that you shouldn't be applying for enforcer, not so early in your perpheads journey you need to wait longer to show you have good knowledge to the community and that your dedicated to spending a lot of time within this community.

Here's a small list of what I believe you should improve on:

1. Increase your activity within the community, teamspeak and server.
2. Show you have a decent knowledge of the community's rules.
3. Show dedication, maturity and professionalism.
4. Wait longer into your time here.

Improve on the qualities that I have listed and show everyone you deserve this important role.

Reaction score
Dude, you need to-
Get Known
Play for about a year or so
Learn the rules more
Wait until you're a bit older
Put more effort into it, no chance with what you've put on it

TL;DR -Support

Reaction score
-Support
  • I feel you have an extremely bad attitude towards others
  • When you're a cop, you try and command other people higher ranked than you, all the time, not showing much respect in doing so, either.
  • Quite new to the server, never really see you around apart from on the government radio.
  • Don't feel like you'de be ready to take on enforcer.

Reaction score
-Support for many reasons. This application does not have enough detail. I don't feel as if you need the rank. I've experienced you in-game before, and your a little bossy.

Suggestions:

• Improve your attitude.
  • Make a longer, and better application.

Reaction score
I don't really know you, so I will -support this, the reasons:

1) Never saw you helping someone in the ooc / help chat.
2) You didn't put enough effort in you app.

Reaction score
Hi, as others have said you really need to work on your attitude, you've made several mistakes as police, showing you're incapable of cooperating with other units. If you're unable to do so IC, then i feel you can't with other staff member.

Also, i think this screenshots proofs that you are not worthy enforcer material:

d56f6613ce.jpg

740868f4ec.jpg

ef5d17232f.jpg

Arent you supposed to know that since you're a senior officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.