Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Riekelt

IN-GAME NAME:
Michelle Bowman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39003753

The Netherlands

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Not too long ago, out of frustration and the lack of being able to actively contribute to the staff team, I made the decision together with the then Senior Administrator MoronPipllyd to resign from my position as a Moderator.

This is not a decision I'd say I regret deeply, however I do feel like I am at this point in time able to again help out this community by enforcing the rules and assuring that everyone has an equally enjoyable experience.

I am not going to list my skills again in this application, as I have done that two times before, and I feel like I am pretty well known within the staff team, and that the administration and senior administration is well aware of both my capabilities and shortcomings.

As stated before, I have a long career of rule enforcement behind me, and feel like I am ready to pick up the god stick again and help out the people in this awesome Garry's Mod community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: N/A

Reaction score
-Support you're unreliable and I don't know if I'm investing in a server for £3 a month for a staff member to be active, be good and to not leave every month after they get staff.

PS. You resign every time you get it.

Reaction score
-Support If you have resigned dont apply again. If you resigned because you are busy, if you get accepted again I bet it will be the same

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support If you have resigned dont apply again.
I'm sorry, I do not quite understand your logic, could you please motivate as to why you think that? I can understand that people feel like that re-applying to soon after resigning can be a bad sign, however, I have been a regular player for at least 3 months now.

Reaction score
-Support you're unreliable and I don't know if I'm investing in a server for £3 a month for a staff member to be active, be good and to not leave every month after they get staff.

PS. You resign every time you get it.
MrAaron, please allow me to explain. I myself was, and still kind off am a busy person, and within both periods of being a staff member I was, and still am in school. There were prolonged periods in which I could simply not fulfill my duties, and had no other choice but to resign.

Reaction score
You were a horrible staff member in my opinion and always salty, you would often take people away from situations before they had ended (I have evidence of this).

From what I know you had a horrible report count and I don't want you to be staff again.

No

Translations from my dutch friend:

45c8ad0ce1.png

You run over to a active sniper and instruct your SS to shoot him? What?

staff can edit this if its too beefy sorry

The warning was sucessfully disputed by @Kuno and you can see he removes both @Feng and @Kuno from the situation before it had ended. This interupted what I was doing and I was now at risk of dying because of his actions.

I am all for second chances after being misuse of powers and all but you are barely active and I don't think you attitude has changed

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a response to all of you stating that I misbehaved in my previous terms as a staff member, I'd just like to state that at the time you were all able to create staff complaints.

And apparently the senior administration found nothing wrong in my behavior at the time, as I have never received an actual valid admin complaint against me. (if my memory serves me right)

Reaction score
-Support You seem to have a tendency to revive yourself during situations. You once revived yourself because you thought you got killed over a traffic ticket when you were an officer but really you stumbled into a mug and fucked up the whole situation. Me and @Thomas DeSimone ended up dying because of your fuck up and we know this isnt a one of you have done this multiple times and you always say "My discretion"

Reaction score
+Report

Definitely the guy for a job like being a mod.

He helped me out fast and without any problems when i had problems making a application for senior officer.

Reaction score
-Support

Firstly the SWAT Van incident that accured not long time ago, I believe after that you certainly are not fit as a staff member.

Not only i, but many others have experienced that everytime someone killed you, you revived yourself, grabbed the person from an roleplay situation, because you were salty. When i experienced it, you took me directly out of an RP sit, an shootout, and asked me why i shot you, i said because you were giving my friends 10 years, and was told by an officer. You still decided to ban me, because you were salty.
Also i have seen and heard from many that you are very immature in admin sits, and dealt with them terrible.

EDIT:
Here is just one of my proofs of you ruin peoples roleplay experience. Taking me out of an roleplay sit, because you were salty about getting rekt.
https://perpheads.com/threads/dispute.16887/

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have to say, that I deeply wished you never posted this thread.

First of, @Walker is about to post a video of a situation that occurred, which should demonstrate you interrupting roleplay to deal with "an urgent administrative situation" regarding me placing my vehicle in a defensive manner on the highway. (Which in the end turned out to result in a false warning that was at a later date successfully disputed)
UPDATE, evidence provided: https://perpheads.com/threads/warning-dispute-3-22.16474/

Secondly, you have a tendency to deny any accusations made against you, which means I have a hard time trusting you and therefore I wouldn't grant you the rank of Enforcer. (Not my decision, instead just my opinion)

And lastly, you also tend to forget and assume nothing went wrong.

I also feel that you do not know when to act, which means one thing, you are not fit to be a staff member in my eyes. Replies above have stated at least twice now that they have been pulled out from roleplay situations, and the amounts of complaints against your behavior only means one thing, the community do not want you as a staff member.

Which leads you here, you resign when you get busy and re-apply later which isn't what you should be doing, make an inactivity notice and if the staff team feels you are too inactive, let them demote you for your inactivity and explain your reasoning behind your inactivity in a new enforcer application later.
And you really should be sure whether or not you can stay active or if you must attend to school, you need to make up your mind.

You do not have my support.

Reaction score
I see absolutely no problem with reikelt, His roleplaying as Police and SWAT was amazing so i don't see why everyone is saying other things.
Without reikelt we wouldn't have the amazing place we like to call PLPD.online
+Support!

Reaction score
I have no issue with you. I can see that others seem to be having some issues with you, and there are a lot of -support's on this application. Honestly, in my opinion I think that you were great; and you should come back. My timezone is different, and I may have not noticed some things, but the things I have, they have been wonderful. I am going to support this application with the best of my abilities.

You have my support.

Reaction score
Sorry, but I feel like you coming and going and coming and going is not really indicative of you possessing the ability of consistency as a staff member even if you do have IRL matters to attend to
also ITT: Beef

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't support no enforcer who revives himself after every situation. You ruined a lot of roleplay sits with your aggressive way of taking care of problems. No enforcer material to me. -support
TYHiI-.gif

Reaction score
Not that my opinion counts all that much but I'm just going to speak my mind in a balanced way. Riekelt has done amazing things with the PLPD and from my personal experiences was a good staff member, after reading up on a few of the reasons he has been -supported, one of them actually applied to a situation I've had with Riekelt.
Secondly, you have a tendency to deny any accusations made against you, which means I have a hard time trusting you and therefore I wouldn't grant you the rank of Enforcer. (Not my decision, instead just my opinion)
I've accused him of creating a supervisor complaint on me in the past which he very swiftly denied, despite the fact he actually did. It's fair enough as it was very confrontational but this point you made @Kuno really did apply to me.
+Report

Definitely the guy for a job like being a mod.

He helped me out fast and without any problems when i had problems making a application for senior officer.
Moving back onto a positive point, I have on countless times seen him supporting new officers and being a friendly guy that officers can speak to, and this is an aspect of Riekelt that I do like.

This video has really made be doubt whether you would be suitable as a staff member but I have made mistakes as a staff member in the past, which I have learned from and I know I won't make them again if I am ever accepted again, who's to say Riekelt will not do this? Not me, we will see where this application goes and if he is accepted, hopefully that will be the case.

Not taking any sides today, just wanted to speak my mind really.

Reaction score
MrAaron, please allow me to explain. I myself was, and still kind off am a busy person, and within both periods of being a staff member I was, and still am in school. There were prolonged periods in which I could simply not fulfill my duties, and had no other choice but to resign.

Then let me explain Riekelt, you clearly state that you're still in school. Why can't you wait till you leave school as one of these periods may occur and cause you to go inactive, I'm sure you could have just placed an inactivity notice to save time.

Reaction score
-Support Out of all staff you're my least favorite (aka I don't like you at all) staff member that has resigned/been demoted. Of course after you like countless times said before; reviving yourself after being killed, ruining a sit completely then failing fix the sit or/and compensate losses, and not to mention going out of your way to deny what you did was wrong every time. I'm not going to sugar-coat a single thing in this post I was very relieved when I heard you left the team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After watching a few of the videos I don't really think I would be comfortable with you as a staff member. I'd give you a second chance, believe me. But I don't know if you're going to repeat them or not. Something that also really annoyed me was the false warning you gave me. Everyone makes mistakes, I know. 12 days after the warning dispute opened you requested a demo and tick and I gladly provided you it at October 19th. Then you had to spend 4 months to finally look at it even though I asked you a lot of times if you could look at it because I was getting really impatient, and the answer was always "No".

I don't really know what to give you, I stand at Neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.