Riekelt's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your police rp is good. But when the badge is off and civ clothes are on I do not think you suit staff.

After the incriminating evidence provided by @Walker I see you unfit for staff.

Guilty as charged

-support

Reaction score
been in a admin situation with you when u literally grabbed me out of my RP to give me warning. And you didn't act professionel at all in the sit.

-support

Reaction score
-Support From my knowledge of the videos been provided and people's responses, it shows that they say your the worst staff member and would never like to see you as it again. From those videos, I can see you like to ruin situations and don't talk to the suspect after. From this you do not have my support.

Reaction score
Although everyone could easily mention your rank currently in the PLPD, the majority of us don't believe that you are suited for this position. Previously encountered a situation where you actually made a report on me for having a fire extinguisher out. I feel like you'd be to strict, and overall wouldn't be there to help benefit someone else's roleplay experience but instead just punish them for the sake of it. Evidently seen in the videos provided of you.

Reaction score
If I was you, I'd close this thread, but again you'd probably revive it like you do in every situation.​

-Support from what I saw and heard bout ya.​

Reaction score
I was wondering why are all people against you, after a few videos, I understood it. @Venomine @Walker @D3luX

I don't want to say, that you're some sort of DarkRP moderator, but after a few videos, I have to say that because reviving yourself in middle of a RP sit, interupting people with your orders like "Don't park your car on a highway, it's very unrealistic!". I don't really think that I want you to solve my reports or solving me reported.

+ Could be expected your resignation like in 1 month again after that? :)
giphy.gif
More than moderator, you would act like Stalin during WW2.

-Support, I'm sorry @Riekelt for that, you might be good at PLPD services but not really at moderator's place.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support If you have resigned dont apply again. If you resigned because you are busy, if you get accepted again I bet it will be the same

Your statement regarding this application makes absolutely no sense to me, if someone resigns from a position because they DIDN'T have time to be on the server during the time why wouldn't they be able to re-apply when they actually have the time to? By your means he should've just made an inactivity notice which is making people go crazy because apparently mods don't do any reports?

That makes absolutely no sense to me and I believe that you should request this statement regarding Riekelt's Enforcer Application to be removed.

(Please note that I do not +support nor -support Riekelt in this post, only commenting on this stupid statement)

Reaction score
You're a nice guy Riekelt, however I feel that you're not suitable to resume staff duties as enforcer due to recent allegations against you for abusing.

Reaction score
I really don't get what's wrong with Riekelt I mean you're all saying he's a very angry man and yet you praise much angrier people when they get promoted. He's helped me a lot when I was a user and he gets down to business innit.

Reaction score
Though I've never had any personal 'negative experiences' with Riekelt In-game from what I can remember, I think from the substantial evidence listed further up, it shows Riekelt is certainly not staff member material.
From the few interactions I've had with him in Teamspeak and on the forums, he seems helpful and friendly enough, but unwilling to admit mistakes, and in my honest opinion, seems to have an unhealthy ego that I do believe should not be present in an ex-staff member such as himself.

Minus Supper
yeah-no.jpg

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team have thoroughly considered your application and have decided to deny you at this moment in time, thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.