Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Collier @blackdown @Efan
How long were you banned for: permanent

Your Steam Name
: FARSTAD
Your In-game Name: Not needed.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Using the slur "gay" I suppose.
Why should this appeal be considered:
I apologize for my recent actions using the slurs "gay" "homo" whilst speaking to both you, and a friend of mine. While I disagree with bits of the situation, I do apologize, and understand that such language should not be used in the future, whilst speaking to anyone on the server. This will not repeat itself, as I feel I have learned from my mistake, and I strongly believe I have improved during this time that I have been banned.

I wish that I can be given a second chance as this is my first time breaking this rule, and it was honestly just a stupid mistake on my side. I clearly shouldn't have used it, nor tested the length I could go to before getting a punishment. This will not repeat itself in the future.

I apologize to @joey for having to deal with the situations, and the issue's I might have caused him. It will not repeat itself.

Additional Comment(s):

I apologize for the entire thing.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Denied.

You have shown that you are not attempting to improve your behaviour and accusing the staff of "targeting" you. The issue is not that you are being targetted, the issue is your attitude is horrific when dealing with our voluntary staff. If you try treating our staff with the respect they treat you then maybe this will be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.