Community Spotlight - June 2022

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

It's pretty rare we acknowledge organisations for roleplay however the members of Paralake Partnership, including but not limited to just Brinch have shown that criminal roleplay can be a thing and it's something we used to see a lot of in the past but the members of Paralake Partnership have clearly revived this in the past week. You have been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement for your efforts. This photo shows an organisation meeting put together by Aquaa, Mina and Legion.​
SE9kCpj.png
An event hosted by Mallard on Friday which was certainly a smaller scale but looked like a lot of fun for the players involved. He has re-created Deal or No Deal at The Office where players won a variety of prizes from cash to weapons. You have been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement for your efforts.​
mnRR5a1.jpg

COMMUNITY CONTENT

A video put together by Walnash of BigRossKane doing a parody of rate my takeaway at Fredy's Bakery. It is absolutely hilarious, and I suggest you give it a watch with audio. You have been awarded Hall of Fame for your efforts.​

NEW FACES

@Woosh
@BIGGY
@Night

CLOSING INFORMATION

Paralake V6
It has been confirmed that the next version of the map is being worked on, with some teaser, previous work or work in progress images below. You can continue to find teaser images in the Discord Booster Channel. I would also suggest now is a very good opportunity to post your Map Suggestions.​
aL3TTQe.png
Forum Trophies
I have completed some work on the forum trophies, you may find your trophy score has changed slightly. The purpose of the change was initially to reduce the amount of trophy requests made to us for manually assigned trophies and to create some more automatic ones. You will now find all trophies have icons and are colour co-ordinated and there are more categories for shoutbox posts and support solutions. You can view all available trophies here.​
ABPvZ2P.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

It's pretty rare we acknowledge organisations for roleplay however the members of Paralake Partnership, including but not limited to just Brinch have shown that criminal roleplay can be a thing and it's something we used to see a lot of in the past but the members of Paralake Partnership have clearly revived this in the past week. You have been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement for your efforts.​
1656440998522.png