[Competition] Traffic Quiz! 350k prize.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hello,

I decided a couple of weeks ago to make a Traffic related quiz based on the server. I previously suggested Traffic to use this as their next campaign but I'll fund it myself.

The quiz is 23 questions long and should take around 30 minutes. There is a total of 50 marks. I chose the marks per question based on their difficulty.

I'm happy to take any donations to increase the prize. This will be a winner takes all quiz. In the event there is a tie, the pot will be split.

The quiz will take place at 5PM GMT+1 on Sunday the 11th of August.

The quiz will take part on Teamspeak where I will read the questions and provide images to you all. You will be given a google forms sheet to provide your answers to the questions where I'l mark them and announce the winner.

If you'd like to take part:​

• Like this post.​
  • Reply to this thread​

I'll then add you to a forum pm where I'll remind you before and on Sunday to attend the quiz or poke me on TS on the date.

This is also advertised here https://plpd.online/forum/thread/traffic-quiz-200k-prize.6

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Only 2 days until THE QUIZ at 5PM GMT+1 on Sunday the 11th of August.

Make sure your all there to win. There's been some changes due to donations from @curak and @GamingPeach the prize will be

1st: 200k
2nd: 100k
3rd: 50k