Reaction score
Topic: Concept for Mining

Short explanation (in notes):
- Mining lmfao.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I really don't like this format xdddd

Most obvious reason on why this should be added would be to create another legal job for civilians so they can make money legally. This has been suggested before, however I don't feel it went in depth about how it should work.

So here's the concept behind it;

You'd head to Uncle Cos to purchase a pickaxe

9a9780895b.jpg

After that, you would drive your fresh mini cooper to the stone hedge area or the area next to the dead tree

I guess to gather the resource you would just whack the hell out of these massive rocks, which would give you the ore of the resource, let's just say it's iron for now. So you would receive Iron ore, obviously you can't carry it all so you'd need to utilize the storage of your car, so buy some dench transit for the best miner rp xdddddd.

rover-mini-cooper-monte-carlo.jpg

82ac1f09c1.jpg

4a99d1a990.jpg

Then you'd head back to Uncle COS and speak to this sharp gentleman who will process the ore to iron for a fee.

1fbff99756.jpg

After you have the processed iron you would then head to the docks, where you will be greeted by the iron processors twin (optional addition meme) where you will be able to sell the Iron.

543d85e0cd.jpg

That's the concept that I feel would work best, there is a distance in between each process which wouldn't make it that OP and it would allow dirty crims to mug these poor guys. I wouldn't know how much the finished product would sell for, I guess that's something that we should all discuss?

This whole process is the common way it works on Arma servers;

OK, @Imperial Watch and I drafted something very quickly about the money making side of it, so:

• You can make a maximum of $36,000 an hour by growing drugs with premium
  • You can make a maximum of $18,000 an hour by growing drugs without premium

• When mining, you would be able to gather 2 ore a minute.
  • When you process the iron ore it will halve the amount you have and turn it into bars.
  • Iron bars can be sold to the NPC at $450.

• You can mine a maximum of 120 ore an hour.
  • Processing that 120 ore will make 60 iron bars.
  • Selling 60 iron bars will get you $27,000.

• Ore will take up at least 1kg of space, To put it into perspective, a Mini Cooper has a maximum of 10kg of space.

My reasoning for mining making more money than a non-premium doing drugs is because of the effort you need to put in during the entire process, you need to actually get the ore, drive to the city, process it, which will involve you switching out the ore from the car with the bars and keep going until you've done it all, then you'll need to drive to the buyer at the docks.

If you think there is anything wrong or you think it should be different, please say!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maybe I should quote the last mining suggestion. "Eww minecraft no"

It takes the chief of police and an ex senior to make people consider it. Thinking back to economy make some of what you can earn refinable into crafting materials some even exclusive to mining maybe. It opens the doors to additional options to players looking to make money.

New definition of Rock Star, A Celebrity who mugs new players for ores.

Status
Not open for further replies.