Mining Suggestion for Samuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Adding a semi-complex mining system as a new method for making money. I propose this because I strongly believe the server is in dire need of new ways to make money. Here is how I think the idea should work.

-You purchase a pickaxe or other stone tool
-Go to Stonehenge or a mine if there is one on v5 @Madda ??
-You begin hitting the Stonehenge and have maybe like a 70% chance of finding a rock on each hit
-Once you have enough rocks, you go to a rock washing NPC that could be located somewhere around parker/glass co - this location makes the most sense to me.
-After your rocks are washed, you need to process them with ANOTHER NPC. After processing, you receive different minerals like Diamonds, Gold, Iron, and maybe add like a 1/100 chance of getting an Emerald or some other prized mineral that is worth significantly more.
-After processing the rocks, you find different NPC's for each corresponding mineral. There should be an NPC for Diamonds, Gold, Iron, etc or just make it one if you want. NPC location should be dynamic like the drug dealer and should have spawn points inside the Jennifer's clothing & jewelry store and maybe Cafe's, the bank, McUwes, and other civilian locations.

Why should this be added? (pros): More ways to make money, situations providing for more rp scenarios, aDdS rEaLisM

What negatives could this have? (cons): time to code

*Other additions: no

DIY-Diamond-Armor-Minecraft-Steve-MommyMafia.com_.jpg

Reaction score
I’ve seen systems like this exist on other servers and it is really really cool. Essentially you would mine a generic ore rock, and that rock would have chances to give you certain minerals each with their own rarity and price.

Reaction score
Since it would be at the stonehenge, a couple questions I have
Would you be able to get mugged at the miner area?
Would you be able to be mugged for your minerals / rocks? e.c.t.

Reaction score
  • Staff
mugged is up for debate but yes u should be able to be mugged for minerals

Reaction score
I always thought it would be cool if some things here could work similarly to Arma personally, like your bog standard grabbing a quadbike and backpack to do apples to eventually get a pickaxe and pickup truck and do iron/copper/whatever was close to Kavala

Reaction score
hello i am punto love from the big city of Paralake where right in the city centre is a hole where all the people go and dig holes ???????????? seems a bit unfitting to me

Deleted member 6228

With some edits this could be pretty cool, could make the industrial buildings in Paralake useful, as processing facilities maybe?

Reaction score
I think this is actually a great idea rather than a meme. It would open the economy to better allow the sweaters to make money. There should be several ores that you mine from each rock. Each rock would have a percentage and would run out and eventually replenish. You would then need to take it back to a warehouse that has outlets where you could spawn an ore crusher. It would then crush the ore. You would use the finished products to make guns. ???? Profit

Reaction score
if anyone remembers gangwars rp, i loved the excitment of finding different crystals poking out the wall like this;

like finding diamond omd

Reaction score
There are alot of processing buildings already on the internet. I found this one the most fitting. +support
1587055361943.png

Status
Not open for further replies.