Jewelry

Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes)
-we should be able to craft jewelry in PERP
-a player crafts a pickaxe with one wood board, 2 refined metal, and one wooden nail, required skills and genes: strenght 1, intelligence 2, dexterity 1
-the player goes to the rocky area between the suburbs and the Hicktown and starts hitting the rocks with the pickaxe
-the player gets ore, ranging from copper to diamond
-if a player mines a diamond or any other ore he has to process it by standing near a heat source and he will craft a "copper/iron/gold nugget or a uncut diamond"
-to craft a cut diamond the player needs: Strenght 2, inteligence 5, dexterity 2 and crafting level 8. If the player makes a cut diamond he can sell it at Jennifer's for a price that will be determined if the idea gets accepted.
-the player can also make a ring from whatever ore he processed, lets say he crafted a gold nugget. The player needs to aquire a heat source (again) and needs the following skills to craft a Golden/Copper/Iron ring: Strenght 2, perception 2, crafting level 8, inteligence 5
-once the player made the ring and still has the cut diamond he can craft a cheap ring and can equip it as something he wears (cheap ring because the ring at Jennifer's costs millon$ of dollar$)
- if he wishes to sell it he can sell it for a price that will be determined if the idea gets accepted

Detailed description (why it should become added):
There are many ways to make money in perp: Selling guns, drugs or being a goverment employee. This would also become a legit way to make money if it is added. Players could also sell their jewelry at the bazzar.

Now before you guys start spamming: "MinecraftRP" (yes, I'm talking about you, DilanTheScrub), let the idea sink in and give me your thoughts about it in the comments!

Reaction score
Honestly, go back to minecraft and roblox, if you didn't notice the servers name says that this server is for serious rp, -support

Reaction score
Muencreft :booty:

Anyway in all seriousness, I Dunno how this would work. Tbf I'd rather have people sell guns and grow drugs than people hitting rocks with a pickaxe. It's rocks. Not ores. I Don't think ores that big would remain in the city for very long seing as they would chop it down for money. It's not very realistic to have people hittign rocks and getting diamonds/copper and such that close to a city.

I do NOT SUPPORT this idea.

Reaction score
Maybe rename perpheads to minecraft? Oh yeah and have blocky player models! Maybe punching the trees to get wood instead of buying it at the stores? That would be awesome!

Reaction score
Oh hey, let's make Minecraft 2 in Garry's mod because we absolutely love the most original idea ever
While we are at it, let's add construction so that we may build our own buildings and make the most beautiful contraptions.
tumblr_mkwudvvtL51sn5m47o1_500.jpg
can't wait for dick contraptions to be a thing.

No seriously, that can be done for April fools. Why would you ever think implementing minecraft onto a roleplay server was the most fantastic idea?
Either way, player owned economy is going to be a thing so that's no problem. I'd consider this accepted in the most retarded way possible, and if anything, maybe iron and copper will be added along with pickaxes.
This was the most autistic thing I could of have written and I am never replying to an idea as dumb as this again, if you can't take being criticized you may as well hop into the sulking corner because this is the motherfucking internet.

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Noobonic Plague RP server I used to play on where you had a shovel, did +attack on a rock and farmed jewels and sold them later on.

pls no, I don't support this idea, there are other ways of earning money but this is just a bit...shite

Reaction score
I believe what can be done is that diamonds can be a very rare find in the forest or rocky area where their prices can vary depending on its quality. The pickaxe thinking about it if we are going to suddenly scream at someone because the idea is from a game maybe you should know what game garrys mod was made from.

Lets just stop screaming "Err mag gerd minecraft nerd, go back to minecraft" Lets just think how this can work and how it will effect the economy and the players. The area he was talking about who uses it and why does it exist, Mining sounds like a minecraft idea because oh its got mine in it. There are plenty of americans out there willing go go out and find gold and diamonds in areas like this so why?

This could open up new posibilities if done right so lets think how else this could work. Or hey you could just go and rate me dumb for considering the posibilities this brings in.

So instead of just screaming at him for the idea why dont we all help this is not a fixed suggestion it is open for improvement. I say maybe equipment can be bought for a very high price and it has high risks but the rewards can vary make it so we do nit have to rely sitting on our asses with a gun on the porch ready for someone to disturb our drug farming. So im sorry for having a heart and a head and ignoring that this idea is partly from a game but lets consider the posibilities and together work on it.

Meanwhile if you want to stay in your houses shooting all cops and anyone close to your property go ahead, ignore this and call us dumb im waiting for your ratings.
Or hey do us a favor if you dont want to give a useful opinion don't bother.

Reaction score
It's true that we need something else than raiding and powergrowing here, but you can also use your imagination. Yesterday guys made Social Club, 5k entry, Simon Says game and others. That was really fun. What we really need is less DarkRP players who just ruin whole point of Roleplaying.

Reaction score
With the new player run economy thing, something similar to this is probably going to happen soon.
AKA they're gonne turn PERPheads into minecraft
Don't like it?
Deal with it.

Reaction score
This seems a lot like Dark RP to me, and possibly Minecroft, I think Jewelry would be a good addition, IF you could buy it at Jennifers and not "craft" it. So for the fact i think Jewelry would be good if purchasable, only for that fact.

Neutral