Server Suggestion Cookers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Cookers
Suggestion Description: basically i want to suggest that you add another slider to the chemical table or something buyable that allows you to do that such as an addition because whener i make meth or coke its always disorganised and its a pain in the ass (especially for meth) to have to try and bring them both together at the same temp.

Why should this be added?:
- would be a great addition for basing and will make it easier for players to make meth and coke( not by a lot)
- could be an addition such as a product you need to buy from like regnatech or craft it

What negatives could this have?:
- i cant think of amy as of roght now but if amyone has any ideas lmk

What problem would this suggestion solve?: easier to make meth and coke regarding the slider to turn up/down the temp.

Meth is supposed to be difficult and if you explode cooking it because you struggle to use 2 cookers at once, you should just use 1 cooker instead.

Skill issue making meth all I see. Ngl meth should be buffed tho because everyone just does coke.

Keeping them both "At the same temp" is not difficult, especially considering that above 170C they go up 1% rougly every 5-10 seconds, more if you have it closer to 200C, as long as your not reckless and notice that they go up in pretty predictable intervals of temperature, you will typically never explode if your actually paying attention while making meth.

Suggestion itself im not really understanding what your suggesting here, an addition that allows you to do what exactly?

Keeping them both "At the same temp" is not difficult, especially considering that above 170C they go up 1% rougly every 5-10 seconds, more if you have it closer to 200C, as long as your not reckless and notice that they go up in pretty predictable intervals of temperature, you will typically never explode if your actually paying attention while making meth.

Suggestion itself im not really understanding what your suggesting here, an addition that allows you to do what exactly?
what i was suggesting is that you add another slider in between that controls both. i dont struggle with 2 but its mor efficient also because sometimes they tend not to work (the individual sliders) like they get stuck

having 1 slider, that works for both cookers at the same time is trash, it will make all the process too easy, no point tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.