Cop Computer Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Cops don't need to search the entire city to find criminals.

Short explanation (in notes):
- Cops have a database off what civilians cars they own.
- Cops can see who owns a property at the PD.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think it should be added is because playing as a cop is very tedious.In order to find people you need to look around the city knocking door to door.Cops would be looking for a specific vehicles while they just spawn in a different vehicle and it becomes difficult to find them and roleplay it over correctly.The reason why i want to to be added is to make it more realistic to find people in-game.Cops in real life don't go door to door freaking people out by knocking on the door and saying it is the police.Cops in real life have a database and can see who owns what property who is wanted for what who is owns a car.

Optional additions:
- Cops can see who lives there like see who has keys.
-
-

Reaction score
-support.
This is just going to fill the server with unnecessary stuff, why? Because this can easily be roleplayed.

Reaction score
+support with my awful memory I can't remember anything. Plus this would have the factor of NLR

Reaction score
I understand why you may feel this is needed, and in order answer quickly; something like this may come along the same time as the ID system which was voted as player's choice to do. Until I've worked out more details I can't officially call this accepted or denied.

Reaction score
Personally, I would like a 'Computer System' but one that goes into more detail than what you have told us so far. This is what I think should be added to the computer system:

• Main Menu
U8Jh1Q4.jpg
  • Crimes/Reports/Emergency calls currently taking place. In addition to this, Officers must select via the computer in order to respond to the incident. An example of this:
LzOy3VX.jpg
  • Police records (logs -known- people names, the crimes they have committed and the location (if known) where the crime took place. In addition An example of this:
dY25i1A.jpg
BEN2AnG.jpg
  • Wanted/Warranted (shows the list of wanted/warranted people).
BEN2AnG.jpg

Similar style to Police records picture.

-Images taken and slightly edited from Grand Theft Auto 4 (can be improved).

Reaction score
+Support, this could be so nice, i think it would give the police officer job a realistic boost.

Reaction score
Personally, I would like a 'Computer System' but one that goes into more detail than what you have told us so far. This is what I think should be added to the computer system:

• Main Menu
U8Jh1Q4.jpg
  • Crimes/Reports/Emergency calls currently taking place. In addition to this, Officers must select via the computer in order to respond to the incident. An example of this:
LzOy3VX.jpg
  • Police records (logs -known- people names, the crimes they have committed and the location (if known) where the crime took place. In addition An example of this:
dY25i1A.jpg
BEN2AnG.jpg
  • Wanted/Warranted (shows the list of wanted/warranted people).
BEN2AnG.jpg

Similar style to Police records picture.

-Images taken and slightly edited from Grand Theft Auto 4 (can be improved).

And would be nice if computers could only used in cars or in station and the station computer would give more bigger info about all bought apartments and all activity reported it by citizen and lt or sergeant could have more things in it it would be nice iff every character would create account in first using and it would save to all logins so the player doesent need to create account every time I got more ideas but lets just look at them first

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
I have been thinking of a 911 caller system, but I never got around to suggesting it. Might as well post my ideas here.

A 911 Caller system so the LT doesn't have to.

This system is a job, and the worker is supposed to make everyone in the police force know what crimes are happening, he sends out the red messages in the top left corner.

This could be a VIP job as you require some experience to play it properly.

This job gets an office just for himself.

After viewing this thread, in reply to Zan116 is that this 911 service worker set ups these screens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.