Cops And Civs NLR During Raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 5.3 Raiding/ 3.5 New Life Rule.
Your version of the rule:

When a player has died In Character, and after they have re-spawned, they must wait at least 5 minutes (a countdown is provided) before they may either return to the place where they died and/or interact with the situation. They must also treat their re-spawn as a new life. A system is in place to inform players that they are in breach of this rule, any attempt to bypass this system will not be tolerated. Joining or leaving any government job is to be treated as a new life.

When a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life; this excludes properties and cars that they own, government positions that they hold, and any friends or acquaintances that they have/had made.

Players should not use or act upon any information gained from other players that are relevant to their previous death, while their NLR timer is active.

Police Officer shouldn't be able to go back to the shootout if the Officer has died at the scene. If all Officers have died at the scene they should not be able to raid for 30 mins (or an hour)

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: Currently the NLR rule isn't 100% followed, nor is it really RP friendly since when you die, 10 min after you've waited to respawn and for your NLR to go over it seems you allow people to return to the still-active scene as long as 1 person says "oh I need help here" which is breaking the rule in itself. NLR shouldn't be something you can instantly disregard second someone asks for help. You shouldn't be allowed to return to the scene where you died if it is still ongoing even if a fellow officer, org member, or friend asks you over an SMS, Phone Call, or radio for help because you died in that situation. Currently, we have people running back and doing a never-ending raid on the Police force where it is most common for this, by having 1 police officer remaining alive and hidden so they can constantly call reinforcements in after their NLR is over which is not fair at all. Despite if you're a tiny group, big group, or only one person this happens way too much. You should not be allowed to return to the scene you died no matter what and that should count for everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
But what we are saying is no one should be allowed to return, be it a Cop or a Civilian. If I die as a civilian I shouldnt be allowed to Flank the cops still fighting to help my friends even after my NLR is over, but nor should the Cops be allowed to return. I think you're all just reading this the wrong way that is literally what it says for both to not be allowed to return to make it fair on both sides. Otherwise it'll be an endless fight of people coming back all the time as it kinda is now until 1 overpowers the other.

Reaction score
They don't return endlessly once all the criminals leave, Pro game tip for you.

Reaction score
@The HitMan And that is the issue. As stated too if you re-read the thread because I do not think you fully read it nor do I think anyone else did as the responses came in so fast. It states be it a Police Officer, or a Civilian No One of them should be allowed to return to the scene where they died. If you die as a Civilian, you cannot return when you die even if someone asks you for help when your NLR is up, but nor should a Police Officer be allowed to return after he dies.

Reaction score
I mean people are abiding the current system and I think it works pretty well for both civilian and cops, it compensates for the reinforcements and you know after you have killed the cops 10 minutes is a long time to be packing up and leaving before you get raided again. I think the current system is fair and working well so -support

Reaction score
@BigBenji Instead of being a child and actually personally attacking people over a suggestion perhaps you should stick to the suggestion at hand? We're only suggesting something you do not have to like it, nor agree with it as is your right but do not act like a dickhead because of it and do not slander people without proof of something either. What we are suggesting is that Civilians nor Police should be allowed to return when they die which is a fair thing to suggest. If I die and I am a defender I should not be allowed to return to the scene, if a Police dies he should not be allowed to return either. No one here was throwing insults left and right about it but you are now and its really immature.

Reaction score
@BigBenji Of course but if you die, you should not be allowed to return to the situation you died at which is the whole point? For a Cop or a Civilian.

Reaction score
@ϡCapitan SkezZHDᴱˡˡᶤᵉ Point out where exactly I personally attacked anyone?

"What we are suggesting is that civilians nor police should be allowed to return when they die which is a fair thing to suggest"
Police Officer shouldn't be able to go back to the shootout if the Officer has died at the scene. If all Officers have died at the scene they should not be able to raid for 30 mins (or an hour)

I see absolutely nothing in OP's suggestion that remotely implies you are correct. The entire suggestion seems to be to stop police returning to raids.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I mean fair enough most of you not wanting the suggestion but you don't have to be so negative about the suggestion look at both sides. I'm not responding to anymore comments since it's more of an argument than anything..

Last edited:
Reaction score
@ϡCapitan SkezZHDᴱˡˡᶤᵉ Not allowing cops to return would ruin the self enforcing aspect of 3.4, In that if you play stupid games by loitering in a warranted property / property where there has been loads of officer life alerts, you get a stupid prize of having to face another raid.

Reaction score
@BigBenji I think he put it in the wrong place but read this as I stated

You shouldn't be allowed to return to the scene where you died if it is still ongoing even if a fellow officer, org member, or friend asks you over an SMS, Phone Call, or radio for help because you died in that situation. Currently, we have people running back and doing a never-ending raid on the Police force where it is most common for this, by having 1 police officer remaining alive and hidden so they can constantly call reinforcements in after their NLR is over which is not fair at all. Despite if you're a tiny group, big group, or only one person this happens way too much. You should not be allowed to return to the scene you died no matter what and that should count for everyone.

Read that. And the personal attack is when you say this.
You can't? Or you don't want to leave the sanctity of a head glitch defence and would rather sit behind it shooting cops rather than pushing out and having to use actual Aim and movement skills, as well as coordination to win?
Calling someone out on headglitching is slandering someone. Also I do not agree on 30 minutes or an hour but I do think that you should not be allowed to return to a scene you died at and continue raiding no matter if you're a cop or civilian.

Reaction score
@ϡCapitan SkezZHDᴱˡˡᶤᵉ Its worth noting as well that the rule used to state that raiders couldn't return to a raid for 30 minutes, which the majority of the community pushed to get rid of. Nothing worse than standing around doing fuck all for 30 minutes whilst your mates are fighting cops, which was an absolutely a shitty feeling because not only where you letting your friends die, but you were bored and wanted to shoot more.

Reaction score
@BigBenji As I said to you in another I do not agree with 30 minutes and I will say thats excessive. But I think that until a situation is 100% over you cannot return as a cop or civilian even if your NLR is over. I helped him make the thread a bit too so I probably overlooked that part. To me I think you should not be allowed to return as said until the situation is over, and if all cops die? Dont return to raid. If all defenders die? Do not return to fight them again to keep your stuff obviously. But yeah 30 min I think is a bit long.

Reaction score
@BigBenji But that is the same as a Police Officer then? Because you know its an active scene, you already died once, if you return to the scene then you should not return to the scene either if multiple armed suspects are still in there and has killed police officers? Because you know they are armed and dangerous. If that is your arguement against this then you should think about that as well.

Reaction score
@The HitMan OP didnt say you returned during NLR? Where did he say you they return during the NLR timer? They said you should not return to a place after you died even after your NLR is over, because the scene is still ongoing? No where did OP say they break NLR during the actual time or that they are breaking the NLR rule if they did they'd be reported for it. What we're saying is that it should be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.