[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
Idk this is something that for some people could kill you never know what issues people may have george lmfao

Reaction score
A teacher got diagnosed days after going to school and teaching now more than 1000 student and teachers and people who had been in school are quarantined lmao but for now, we have 16 confirmed cases of coronavirus

Reaction score
Can't wait for my two week unplanned school vacation caused by the mass hysteria from this made in in china flu.

Reaction score
dude, literally the same. a family had a vacation in Italy and when they came back they refused to quarantine and the city got mind blowing, people were freaking out

Reaction score
no, its useless because it does nothing, its not transmitted through air unless someone sneezes in your fucking face, and even if it was, these surgical masks wouldn't block it out.

Reaction score
No reason to worry about it. Media, and other sources have completely blown this out of proportion. Yes the rate at which the virus is spreading is somewhat alarming. But with a moderately low death rate of around 2.0% in China, and around 1.5% in other countries such as Italy. I don't find this to be threatening. In the last year alone Influenza infected a reported 38 million cases, and had a death count of 34,200. As this new strain of the corona virus family becomes more widespread, death rates will most likely plummet and settle around the 1% by the end of August.

(Side note most deaths so far have been from older people, and those with weaker immune systems or underlying health problems I.E Mercer, Diabetics etc etc. young people more often than not show very mild symptoms or sometimes none at all.)

Thanks for attending my TED Talk

Reaction score
"Schools will close when there is a reported person with it in my county. " Seriously? My city has 11 cases and no schools closing! I think at least a quarter of my school would have to be confirmed corona before school even gets delayed.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score

this video is to those who make fun of the corona-virus and i hope you see your little siblings in this condition because that's not funny at all

Reaction score
americans are continuously getting fucked in the ass by their healthcare and defend getting fucked in the ass by healthcare