[Daily Routine] What Do u do?

Reaction score
I sleep around 2:30AM, then wake up at 7AM to go to school. afterwards, i work either from home or in the office if i have to do stuff which i cant do remotely. Most importantly, i get home and commit tax fraud in order to own the libs. then i watch a movie and fall asleep. cycle continues.

Reaction score
ik sta al 6 jaar gesignaleerd, denk ik, ik opereer op 4G vanuit een oude sovjiet bunker!

Reaction score
This video is sponsored by NordVPN. Staying safe online is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hackers. NordVPN allows you to change your IP address, making you harder to track, securing your privacy. Check out the link in the description to get 20% off for the first two months and thank you to NordVPN for sponsoring this video.

Reaction score
Depends on what day it is for me, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays I normally wake up and have time before college and after college to work on music or play perp or anything just there or I go meet up with friends, at about 4-5PM I go to work and come back at about 8-9PM and play some games or watch netflix till 12PM, I then chill on my phone till 2am-4am and go sleep and repeat my day.

Weekends I go out and partake in actions against our lord and saviour and enforce the rules as a PERPHEADS ENFORCER. Weekends used to be more live when I gave up on my PC for a few months. But these days its just sitting at home or something.

Reaction score
Wake up, eat breakfast, get ready for school, walk to school, learn a bunch of stuff, get home, play perp or do some homework, repeat.