Crafting +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before I go on to explain this, I don't know if you haven't got this yet but.. rate it dumb - I don't give a fuck, disagree, dislike it.. I do not give a fuck. It's called ignorance.

It's funny because, initially I did start the war and I was enjoying being in it you don't know me very well if you think I don't like war you can ask any of these people whom are veterans here: @Standish @Ben Lockwood @Krinkles @Bullyreece @BillySavery @Creepis @MrLewis these were some of the people that went to war with me for my first time and I absolutely loved it, every thing that we did would involve myself and every idea to inflict negativity onto our opponent was because of some ideas I'd come up with every single minute of the day.

And you need to remember @D3V back then was the days were Crafting+ were a little minor trying to catch our attention and begging to base with us I still don't know why your name is Belinsky you haven't ever earned the title of one.

Now, I did start talks for a peace treaty, why? Because I was sick of all of the things being taken in to OOC! Multiple times you tried to take me down whether it was in an admin situation or it was in an action request and I'm glad to say you failed every single time which shows your poor rule knowledge not mine - but yes I initiated talks of an agreement which YOU accepted. It takes 2 to tango, if you were so confident you didn't have to accept the agreement did you? You could of said no it's fine I'll go ahead and carry on warring and the people that were there at the time of the agreement also knew I didn't mind warring as I remember saying "Just because I've initiated talks doesn't mean I don't mind warring, if you do not want the agreement I will be more than happy to continue war." @Kitty @Walker @Agent Green

Now, today you got raided by some of me and my friends, I do not know what happened as I died in crossfire that was nothing to do with my organization and my organization was meant to disband LAST WEEK and turn to the Armenians. But it was delayed as @Garo.k was banned. Not to mention you didn't do much damage to us did you, really? Because 2 days after our war ended I bought an Audi R8 and upgraded it, that 4.1m straight away which I made within the war days. I really do not see how you have the audacity to put defeated anyway you keep what we want because I know the truth and so do my organization.

Gary Belinsky is nothing but a pathetic little man that brings down Crafting+. If it wasn't for Ryan you would not be appealing at all, because face it Gary - not many people like you.

Call me salty, call me mad.. guess what? I don't give a shit.

Oh one other thing! @Youseff Alardin "Gay power"? Remember that next time you beg my members to grow for you and beg for money off us and then tell us crafting+ won't because they're pricks. And also if I was in an organization I wouldn't deny being in it, because you told me you were in Standish Family.

Loyal members aren't they Gary?

Good day! :)

D3V

Reaction score
Alright first of all your point about Crafting + being minor is completely invalid. Crafting + was never minor, we have always since the start had over 20 members who were active.

We never "Begged" to base with you. At that time we based on our own and we just raided people together.

Now onto to the peace treaty point, you offered us a peace treaty many times which showed you were desperate. You asked @Bajar and it got denied the first time and you thought you'd ask again after an answer was already given. The peace treaty in the end was only accepted for the benefit of our allies (The Standish family), we would have continued the war but we didn't want to inflict any damage on them.

Saying we took it OOC all the time is ridiculous, considering most of your members received warnings etc during the war.

Now onto your "disbanding" why wasn't notice given on your org page? You're either a bad leader and don't want to notify people or you're just plain lazy. (Probably just making an excuse because we declared war on you)

Right, let’s go to the "Rule knowledge" Point, I have 1 ban without a reason, you have 8 bans which were mostly major... This shows that you're point is wrong, I clearly know the rules better than you otherwise I'd be the one with 8 bans.

Why bring up ratings if you don't care? you obviously do.

And btw we know you're salty, it’s ok :) Your secret is safe with us @Liam

Reaction score
Alright first of all your point about Crafting + being minor is completely invalid. Crafting + was never minor, we have always since the start had over 20 members who were active.

We never "Begged" to base with you. At that time we based on our own and we just raided people together.

Now onto to the peace treaty point, you offered us a peace treaty many times which showed you were desperate. You asked @Bajar and it got denied the first time and you thought you'd ask again after an answer was already given. The peace treaty in the end was only accepted for the benefit of our allies (The Standish family), we would have continued the war but we didn't want to inflict any damage on them.

Saying we took it OOC all the time is ridiculous, considering most of your members received warnings etc during the war.

Now onto your "disbanding" why wasn't notice given on your org page? You're either a bad leader and don't want to notify people or you're just plain lazy. (Probably just making an excuse because we declared war on you)

Right, let’s go to the "Rule knowledge" Point, I have 1 ban without a reason, you have 8 bans which were mostly major... This shows that you're point is wrong, I clearly know the rules better than you otherwise I'd be the one with 8 bans.

Why bring up ratings if you don't care? you obviously do.

And btw we know you're salty, it’s ok :) Your secret is safe with us @Liam

Only just got to my PC to reply to this.

I'm sorry but back in the day Crafting+ were nothing major and definitely nothing to be worried about, we both know that - if it wasn't for Belinsky's you wouldn't of had any life back in the day so you better thank Evil for that.

Now onto your bullshit about the peace treaty. I offered TWO peace treaty's, the first one @Bajar seemed perfectly fine with it but he was unsure if you would be, that's what was portrayed within mine and his conversation and which he was correct you weren't keen on the idea. The second time I was with Kitty at CD and she insisted she brought you and we all spoke about it, where to be the bigger person I offered the treaty so you could stop trying so hard with your rusty rule knowledge to try and get me banned which is what you really wanted.

One of my members got banned for something he did within the war so that point is completely invalid, well done though for that.

Does it matter what I put on my organization page? It was outdated to fuck and I actually forgot about it until you actually posted, which is which reminded me to post and my organization members knew it was disbanded because we all spoke about it in a final meeting where 6/7 of my members were killed by myself which is something you wouldn't understand it's called discipline which your organization has 0 of.

My bans and warnings are all old my friend, apart from 1 recent on if you check that useful webpage sourcebans you'll find my last ban was October 2014. Which proves my rule knowledge WAS poor but I can promise you it's stronger than yours, you need to remember how long I've been here and how many times I've came across people like you. And most my bans are major? Incorrect lol, all but 2 bans are under a week you're trying to scrape things together now haha..

See, this is where denial comes into things - you always seem to think I'm salty or angry or whatever.. lol? It's only a game I'm just proving my valid points why does that make me salty?

Now you can reply with whatever you want but you'll be speaking to yourself because I won't even read it, not worth my time I'm sick of reading your lies and bullshit.

Good day :)

Reaction score
If we didn't know today is the second monthly annaversery of Crafting+. I'd like some of our members who have been with us from the start, for two whole months Crafting+ and her allies have done:

Destroyed two strong orgs.
Have growed nearly $12,000,000 worth of drugs.
Killed nearly 376 LEOs that tried to stop us.
Half of said cops were killed by @Walker
Killed 54 enemy org members.
38 police raids have failed with only about seven succeeding.
Successfully robbed the bank six times.
Made 3 different allies to fight with open arms.
At max Crafting+ has had 31 members.

With Thanksgiving around the corner IRL, Crafting+ with her allies and friends has decided to hold a feast of celebration over the two months glory. No other org has retained yet alone disband it's power for an astounding two months. The Leaders would like to thank our allies personally:

@Kitty and @Standish, without the help of you and your org, Crackendo would have survived a lot longer if not actually put up a fight.
@Loejseren and @Feng Yamaguchi, without the help of Narcos and Olsen Banden, The Gay Power would actually bother us and actually not go keyboard warrior.
@Robin Ljungberg, once our greatest enemy now our good friends, maybe in the future you can defeat another org with us.
@Fredy, ate all the bodies, +rep.

Thank you all and may Crafting+ and her allies forever make cops rage quit and have a good time!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If we didn't know today is the second monthly annaversery of Crafting+. I'd like some of our members who have been with us from the start, for two whole months Crafting+ and her allies have done:

Destroyed two strong orgs.
Have growed nearly $2,000,000 worth of drugs.
Killed nearly 276 LEOs that tried to stop us.
Killed 54 enemy org members.
38 police raids have failed with only about seven succeeding.
Successfully robbed the bank six times.
Made 3 different allies to fight with open arms with.
At max Crafting+ has had 31 members.

With Thanksgiving around the corner IRL, Crafting+ with her allies and friends has decided to hold a feast of celebration over the two months glory. No other org has retained yet alone disband it's power for an astounding two months. The Leaders would like to thank our allies personally:

@Kitty and @Standish, without the help of you and your org, Crackendo would have survived a lot longer if not actually put up a fight.
@Loejseren and @Feng Yamaguchi, without the help of Narcos and Olsen Banden, The Gay Power would actually bother us and actually not go keyboard warrior.
@Robin Ljungberg, once our greatest enemy now our good friends, maybe in the future you can defeat another org with us.
@Fredy, ate all the bodies, +rep.

Thank you all and may Crafting+ and her allies forever make cops rage quit and have a good time!

Where did you get the stats? Kills etc, also I should be on the list.

Oh yeah, the drug thing is wrong cause i know D3V alone made like 5 mil

Reaction score
2m in drugs... I make that by myself in less than 10 days if I want to.. Not that big of an achievement really

D3V

Reaction score
There is going to be a meeting taking place today at 7:30pm GMT+0 for all organization members. This meeting is very important so please try and make sure you can attend it.

Reaction score
Remember that time I stole your Mclaren P1 and died? I nearly crashed it.
That was such a great time!
And remember when I had to make you 250 bandages but I couldn't be arsed?
That was so funny!
Gary?
Gary...?

Crafting+ is now at war with ALDI.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have found a poster pinned to your door with a knife
20faa522fd.jpg

Last edited:

Alex

Brothers in Arms would like to become allies with Crafting+, do you accept this request?

ee44ab_e24c14c6bb674350868b70032bd661d3.png

Reaction score
It seems D3V has decided to leave paralake for a while, and given me control of the ORG, along with 1.2 mil and all his guns :kappa:

All new applications should now go to me, and any concerns/ideas you may have

-Walker
[DOUBLEPOST=1449851196,1449692272][/DOUBLEPOST]New Application Process

So after becoming the current leader, I have realized the current application process is not efficient, only I can see them and I have introduced a new method. The three Division leaders and myself will be able to see the applications and give a verdict.

Apply Here:
http://goo.gl/forms/oC8pKeWj34

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members of C+, I just thought you should know this:
Earlier, Harry Whitelock, and Jamie Wood planned the raid on the church and caused a lot of you to be killed at the Church. I was the only survivor of the raid. I was then shot, killed, and revived after. They set a bomb in your base and blew it up, killing about 5 members and also destroying a large amount of marijuana plants and other things.
Me, my org, and our allies are currently hunting them down. I am inviting you to help us in our hunt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.