Curaks Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: curak

IN-GAME NAME: Peter Sharinglot

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:72214944

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

First, I'll tell you guys something more about myself! I'm curak and I'll be 19 years old on the 23rd of August. I think most of you already know who I am and already had some kind of RP with me. For those who don't know who I am, I'm curak, Peter Sharinglot (IG) I played for a long time now and I always drive my rosegold Mercedes E63 AMG. The moments I'm not driving my car, I'm usually online as Officer, RoadCrew Worker or Paramedic! I'm almost every day online. Around this time I haven't been since I have exams. I did find some time, in between studying to write this application.

So why do I want to be an enforcer, why do I want to help the staff team and more importantly the community.

I think I've played a long time on this server, which I joined the first time around the end of 2015, after a year or two I took a break and came back halfway 2018. So now I've been back for approximately a year and feel confident enough to write an Enforcer Application!

I currently have an IG play time of approximately 25 days, in which I never received a written warning or bans for misbehaviour. I do know I misbehaved on the server before but that's a long time ago, most of you guys won't even know what I'm talking about. In the past, I lost my temper once and behaved like a complete idiot and so I got warned by a staff member not to do this again or they would write something on my record. This happened in 2016 though...

The only recent thing I did wrong was when Aqua just got his Enforcer when I jaywalked and thereby brought my own life into danger as well as other driving on the highway, Enforcer Aquaa told me this, and I've learned from this lesson.

The thing I'm bad at is when I died over and over again, I could go to OOC quickly, but since the OOC timeout was implemented, I don't have the need to type, I just stay calm, after all, it's still a game and everyone wants to enjoy themselves.

You guys might be wondering why I'm telling this old not so bad stuff about myself. It's because these are the only things I did wrong on the server, I always play by the book and I'm always looking for Roleplay.

Sometimes I'm too serious about some stuff, but I think a certain amount of seriousness is needed to be a good staff member, we need to be serious and lead admin sits to a good end. Thereby we need to be calm, serious and a leading figure for the other players in the admin sit so you can calmly explain what they did wrong. I also don't mind telling the same thing over and over again, as long as it's clear for them in the end.

I'm also good at taking a lot of critique and toxicity, I'm good at not taking any of those comments personal and just shutting it out. I don't go in on it or I just ask the player itself to calm down and wait a minute before replying.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

To be honest I'm currently not that active on Teamspeak since I have no reason at all to be on it at this current moment. I will be active on Teamspeak once I get the opportunity to be an enforcer, because I know it's one of the requirements, as well as I'll be able to use TS for solving problems that weren't solved IG and so one.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

This is actually my first enforcer application, I hope I did well and you guys give some positive feedback or critique that helps me to improve as a member of this community.

I also know I'm currently not that active and rather inactive, this is because I currently have exams. These will be over on the 20th of June! Then I'll be able to come back and be active again!

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
+support
I really can not tell anything bad about him. He is always very friendly and helpful, no matter what you need help with.
btw your name curak means dick on czech

Reaction score
Thank you for your support!

i know that, it started with a joke, and now i’m used to it

Reaction score
I personally have seen no desirable qualities that would make you stand out as enforcer. Your perception of how certain rules work, from what I've seen, does not align with the actual nature of those rules and I've seen you get upset OOCly over IC actions.

Reaction score
First of all thank you for your honesty!

I’m wondering what that perception of the rules might be, since I have no clue for which rules my perception doesn’t align with how the rule work. I have never been talkes to before about that.

Honestly almost everyone reacts about certain unrealistic IC things. I never get upset about this though. It’s possible my sentencebuild might let you think I’m upset, but I swear to you I never really get upset by somr IC stuff that went sideways.
This did happen for one month (the month I went on and on about wiki his misbehavior), but this was because my whole life was a mess bcs of a lot of shit that happened in a small timeperiod. (Funerals, health problems(myself and familymembers)). This doesn’t approve such a behavior, I know that it isn’t professional, but at that time it was very hard for me to take my mind of my personal life, since it was all i could think off. All the different things that happened to me and familymembers kinda became too much for me to handle.
This is kinda vague, but i don’t need everyone to know what happened to me in that period, it’s too soon and personnal

Status
Not open for further replies.