Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: D3V

IN-GAME NAME: Gary Belinsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:75742188

Scotland

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I have been a part of the community for over 3 years and I have previously held the rank of enforcer. At that time in February 2015 I was not ready for the position and later went inactive and resigned after about a week. I am determined to redeem myself from that and make a better impression.

I feel I have improved and am much more confident and ready for the role due to my time in the PD of which I have achieved the rank of captain and currently manage the Academy Division. I feel in the 2 years since my time as enforcer I have improved and I feel I have the required skills and qualities as well as the time required to take on the role. I believe that my role in the PD has given me a lot of experience in mediation, communication and has developed my skills in handling high quantities of workload.

I have over 5 and a half months in game time and in that time I have only received one ban which was given in 2014. I spend the majority of my time playing on the server or doing work for the PD and that isn’t going to change anytime soon.

I believe I am a good choice as a candidate, and feel I have a lot to give. My previous experience as an Enforcer gave me a chance to understand what the staff team environment is like, and my extensive server playtime gives me a potential edge over other people.

I believe that my rule knowledge and server knowledge speaks for itself, and I hope I get a chance to prove myself within the staff team.

f640455e2cfda440cee0f0fb5e35e411.png

9bf219dfd762f562110a008d7c60e729.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Reaction score
82 forum messages over the course of like 3 years and your most recent forum activity doesn't date back further than friday.
Sorry, but it's a no from me.

Reaction score
To be honest it looks like you have barely put any thinking nor effort into the application. Also your forum activity is not the best as stated further above.

Haven't met you because I am banned. :(

Reaction score
Why don't this have more agree's on???? Feng has way more warnings and bans, makes a spreadsheet.
D3V does the same but has less warnings and bans? biased members you lot!

You're a decent lad, contributes to the community, knows the line between banter and when to stop.

rat

Reaction score
D3V is scottish.

You know who else is scottish?

JimmyTheHamster.

Do you want jimmy as enforcer? No? THEN DONT VOTE FOR D3V!

All memes aside, D3V has had a significant contribution to the community and I can quite easily see him fitting into the role of a staff memeber.

Reaction score
In my honest (and unbiased) opinion D3V holds the requirements and qualities to take on the role of an Enforcer. I've known him for a long while now and haven't had any problems with him in my own experience and is a top lad to be with. There are some small points in which you should improve on but other than those you're pretty good to go and I wish you best of luck with your application.

Those small points would be:
Mood (Could be Scots in general though xd)
Forum activity/general presence, make sure you stand out from the rest. Making the utility tool and thread was a good start.

Reaction score
Great guy, I think he's ready to be an enforcer. He's consistent with his activity in game and I always see him either as an officer or a friend. Knows the fine line between banter and seriousness, and he's a seasoned player.

Good luck on your application.

Reaction score
D3V is a good canidate for a position like this. He has great experience within stressful situations due to his prior experience within the Police Acadmey. D3V is a extremely funny dude to be with and is very friendly. From what I can see D3V is very mature and professional. He has great rule and law knowledge from my own experience with him.
Good luck D3V
+Support

Reaction score
Gary is a nice and funny guy at the same time, I have seen him a lot when i have been cop and he was civ and what he says to me when i pull him over just make me laugh a lot, But at the same time his application is good and he has been apart of the community for a long time as well as getting the respect from a lot of people he has also shown within his ban and warnings that he knows the rules. For these reason i am + Supporting his application.

Status
Not open for further replies.