Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Mina

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:437224249

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
In my time on PERP I have always wanted to become a member of the Staff team but at first thought I didn’t even stand a chance. After talking to other members of the community as well as Staff I decided to post my Helper Application and to my surprise it got accepted. In the last few months, I have set my sights on becoming an Enforcer. After a long time of not really taking the server rules seriously I have decided to change for the better and I have been working on my attitude, performance and my image in the community trying to be as positive and helpful as I can be.

After becoming a Helper and assisting the staff team with multiple different things and also helping out with reports I have gained more experience in doing so. I think now that I have gained more experience I am more fit for this position to enforce the rules. I have had my eyes on an administrative role for quite some time now and after a while of good behaviour, displaying my rule knowledge and improving my image within the Community I think that I am ready for the role. I think there are many reasons as to why I want to become an Enforcer but one of the main ones would be to help out others making the server actually bearable to play and to make the players' experiences much more enjoyable. I think I have really matured a lot in the past few months and my attitude and rule knowledge has improved a lot. I also think holding the rank of Traffic Command for the past few months has made me more professional and mature.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Adding onto this from my last application, after being denied and receiving feedback from the Administrative Team. I think that I have kept an active presence within the community and have always remained mature and professional whenever needed. Thanks for reading my application and I hope to be given a chance at this role so that I can prove myself to the Community and to the Admin Team. My application is basically the same as last time as my views and opinions have not changed since.

Requirements:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
Known Mina for a decent bit now, and even though I am just making a return to the community I gotta say Mina is extremely friendly, knowledgable, and extremely mature. He constantly is working on improving himself and those around him, and applies his knowledge of the rules and penal code quite well. I think he is an excellent fit for Enforcer.

Reaction score
Kian is a top bloke, I believe this role would be a perfect fit for him as long as he doesn't come across anyone black, All jokes aside, Kian is an amazing member of the perpheads community and I think there is no one more suited for the role than him.

Reaction score
I dont think Mina should become enforcer. From this moment i only had bad encounters with Mina as a helper. Of course everyone can have a a bad day, but in case of Mina, he always had a bad day. Extremely unfriendly towards experienced players like me and over protective about new players. I see why new players are more important for Mina because helping new players can increase his popularity at the senior administration.

A big -support from me

I hope you can improve with my feedback

Josef,

Reaction score
I dont think Mina should become enforcer. From this moment i only had bad encounters with Mina as a helper. Of course everyone can have a a bad day, but in case of Mina, he always had a bad day. Extremely unfriendly towards experienced players like me and over protective about new players. I see why new players are more important for Mina because helping new players can increase his popularity at the senior administration.

A big -support from me

I hope you can improve with my feedback

Josef,
Thanks for the Feedback! Personally I can't remember ever interacting with you at all in the past months let alone this year. I value both old and new players of the community and try my best to be as positive as I can towards everyone. Nevertheless thanks for the feedback.

Reaction score
I disagree with this. Solely based on how you acted in the Slums apartments the other day when I was about to handcuff someone for 10.1, you shot me dead for you having bodies inside of your apartment. Someone of your experience should know that after killing the police and multiple civilians you should run away from the area which you did not. I do not want someone sitting on a staff member role sitting with dead bodies teaching new players that this is how it's done since you had new players in the apartment at that time.

Reaction score
Cut down on shouting rules down the microphone during rp sits or radio on police I don't wanna hear "I don't know why you'd break 3.4 like..." as it really does stick out as annoying midst roleplay. good luck

Reaction score
Cut down on shouting rules down the microphone during rp sits or radio on police I don't wanna hear "I don't know why you'd break 3.4 like..." as it really does stick out as annoying midst roleplay. good luck
Thanks for the Feedback! Yeah I used to do it as a joke but I've been trying to cut down on it in the last few weeks. Thanks :cat:

Reaction score
yes would probably be quite a good enforcer

good activity, good understanding of the rules etc and leads rtu which shows he can handle some sort of responsibility

however you could try to avoid using racist slurs in the future as if caught doing this as an enforcer it would probably be game over for you + it's kinda cringe

good luck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.